RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[BUG] Full Screen

K

Kitchen_

[BUG] Full Screen

When you have you're Razor set to force the game size to something bigger than 1024x768 (in this case 1280x1024) and you try to go into full screen, you crash.

Thats all :O

Zippy

Razor Creator
Thanks, but I don't know if its really worth fixing.

People actually play UO in Full Screen?

superslayer

Wanderer
understandable

Zippy;674434 said:
Thanks, but I don't know if its really worth fixing.

understandable, even though i crank mine up a bit often, no probs as of late with that. i only make mine 16:9 on my 20" btw.

Also to the op, not sure if this may help, but while in game, go to options ->'eye' tab -> Full screen resolution and the Game Play window choices. My Fsr is 800x600 and GPW 800x600. Toggle those a lil and experiment. If no difference, check ur monitor's FPS and framerate are at default or factory settings.

hope it helps?

Suil Ban;677795 said:
fullscreen actually makes the game run smoother for a lot of people

i don't use it though, as i rely on the status bar counters...if zippy were to add fullscreen counters, fullscreen would be worth playing

mmm, hey zippy, how about forcing a gump into the client for that?

Zippy;674434 said:
hahahaahaha

oh And Identity, UO actually has good music, the Ultima series always has, the problem with the current music (the mp3s) is that most of them are very short and just loops and repetition gets aggravating (ie Trinsic, sounds great, but repeated makes you want to pull your hair out). But as a whole, the music is good. Hell, Certain songs I listen to when not even playing. Stones in particular (the MIDI version from U7, not the mp3 one from UO)

mordero

Knight
Malaperth;678140 said:
Send large piles of US currency to Zippy to provide motivation to think about doing it.

"to think about doing it" being the keywords. It will take more large piles for him to actually do it.