RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Bug]Macroing movement

Ilutzio

Sorceror
[Bug]Macroing movement

I don't know if it's a bug or just a restriction of the Client, but i'll just tell you how to reproduce it and let you decide:

1. Record new macro.
  2. Walk 1 tile East.
  3. Walk 1 tile North.
  4. Walk 1 tile West.
  5. Walk 1 tile South.
  6. Stop recording.
Now, try your movement at run speed, normal, yes?
Then activate the macro in an open space (you'll need atleast a 6x6 tile big open space) and have it running for about 20 seconds.

Now try the run-speed movement again, normal? It wasen't for me, it was 'jerked' untill i restarted UO/with razor.
By 'jerked' i meen: You can run fine for 2-3 tiles, then you halt for 1-2 seconds, then run fine again. It's the same at walk speed.

Additional info:
  • I have been abel to duplicate it 2 out of 2 times.
  • I've tried the above both mounted and un-mounted.
  • Movement returns to normal after a Client restart.
  • Razor Resync (after macro is turned off) won't remedy the problem.

Zippy

Razor Creator
It has always and will always be this way. Live with it, or just don't use the walk feature.

Ilutzio

Sorceror
Zippy;634928 said:
It has always and will always be this way. Live with it, or just don't use the walk feature.

Well, i diden't know, sorry.
Is it client-side? Would a pause between the Walk args help, or will a Walk action always clutter movement?

Zippy

Razor Creator
The client doesn't like being told to talk by Razor, thus there's really nothing you can do to improve it's behavior.