RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[BUG] Organizer agent ???

Gotrekk

Wanderer
[BUG] Organizer agent ???

is organizer agent broken with latest (0.1.22) razor ?? i'm trying to use it with reagents but it doesn't seem to work at all... I was using it with older razor versions and it worked great! :) can anyone kindly check it please ?

DaGrinch

Wanderer
Yeah, my organizer agent is broken too when I try to use it with reagents. It only works if I clear it completely, add all the regs again, and then try it.

Using 4.0.8a, razor beta 22.

After some testing, it only seems to affect my ability to drop into bags in my bank.

Frogg

Wanderer
My organizer will not work at all... Trying to take gold from my backpack and put it into a backpack in the bank.

Is there a "real" updated and more specific user's guide for razor and its features?

R

r00ted

Not sure what was modified..but I noticed there was some change with packhorses....well, Ive used the Organizer Agent with pack animals before :( Dont know what/why was "fixed" :(

I even got a tutorial with images, on how to get it to work on pack animals ;)