RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[BUG REPORT] Skill Up/Down/Lock

InsaneDesign

Wanderer
[BUG REPORT] Skill Up/Down/Lock

Operating System: Windows XP SP1
Razor Version: v0.1.14.26623 (ITA by Tyler)
Emulator Logging Into: RunUO (UODreams, not sure about version)
Client Version: 4.0.3b

Brief problem Description: Sometimes setting the skill Up/Down/Locked from Razor doesn't work. It appened about 3 times in 4 day of intensive macroning, i'm not sure what caused it or if it is related to some specific action.

I hope that will help u in the next release. Good work :)

R

r00ted

give more information, as far as how or why they arent working? I've used the "set all locks" option to set all my skills to Up/Down/Lock state and it worked fine. Have you tried other RunUO servers? Perhaps check the UOgateway list and try some other servers...maybe it's a weird bug with teh AOS skills? Not sure.

InsaneDesign

Wanderer
The "set all" function works fine. The problem is when u set up or down a skill selecting it. Same problem on New Hera and Zulu Hotel (Sphere and POL). Isn't regular: sometimes happens and sometimes not. Can be a conseguence of lag? i'm on ISDN. Maybe adding a little delay? i'm not a programmer, it's only a supposition :)

Update:
It happens also with the new 4.0.3e

R

r00ted

hmm weird. cant say I've seen this problem. But I usually use the ingame skill lock system from the skill list. Perhaps it could be happening since they are Sphere/POL shards.

Kviss

Wanderer
Im playing on RunUo rc1, with the latest OSI client and latest razor. And it does not handle with arrow on macefighting skill. Other skills that i use worcs correctly. I dont want to check all UO skills, may be somebody do it?