RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Report : UO Installation

Melanius

Wanderer
Bug Report : UO Installation

Well this is not something major, just thought i'd share. If you have all the needed files in a folder, without having uo installed on your machine, and just point kuoc to the accustomed files, and start the client, everything (and i mean everything!) is messed up. Regarding animations (the running animation is replaced by walking, if you ride something it shows you riding the mount and below you a player animation similar to yours). Paperdoll is also messed up, clothes get mixed up etc.

It's not a serious bug, 'cause i don't think people just use the files along with kuoc. they usually have uo installed first. Anyway that's what happens if you don't. ( i can post screenshots if you like).

Phantom

Knight
Well I would think its a given you need UO installed for this client to work. Even EA is not going to support non-Full-installations after publish 20.