RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help me with | "organize agent" and "restock agent" |

J-Bone

Wanderer
I've been trying to work out this macro all friggin day, and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what.
It's an alchemy macro, where the macro is simply "use type mortar&pestle, 'wait for Gump (any), pause .60, Gump Response (button 21)". All that does is make one potion, using the "make last" function (I guess that's button 21?) in my macro so I can use it for any potion. I'm doing it in batches of 100. This is where my problem came in.

I set up an organizer agent to put away the 100 "green potions" as it calls it, and also and restock agent to restock 100 empty bottles from the same container the potions are in. So then on my macro I add If (Weigh >= 400) pause 3.00 then I used the agents but the macro didn't pick it up. Plus I just found out weight decreases as you make pots and use up regs.

Anyone got anyone ideas for a successful self sustaining alchemy macro? (if you could restock bottles, you could also restock nightshade.) This is my first post here so I apologize in advance if there were things not considered allowed in this forum, or asked a question that was fairly common knowledge. I'm also new to razor, and its freakin awesome... Now to figure this out, anyone got ideas???! Please Help!

J-Bone

Wanderer
The Special Constructs > Insert "run for" and you put in a number but I've tried several different ways with this and no luck. Anyone know about that function?