RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can someone upload 7.0.34.2 client hurry help pls

_Epila_

Sorceror
Download the classic client from uo.com then patch up. I do not want to be rude but almost no one will upload the client/files just because you want, also I don't know if distributing copyrighted files (client.exe UOPs/MULs in this case) is illegal.

As I said, I am sorry if it sounded rude, it was not my intention

gwintheking

Wanderer
na man it's ok, i just can't get how to find this client again, but i need it badly. If someone have it on pc, it ll be ez to upload i guess

_Epila_

Sorceror
Just download the one from UO.com then run the patcher, it will update to the 7.0.34.2 (latest untill now 10/jan)
It is also safer than someone uploading it for you

HellRazor

Knight
You can always get the latest version of the client by downloading the trial at http://www.uo.com (trial = full version of the software). Latest is 7.0.34.6.

The only problem is that the patcher they are using now won't allow you to stop the patch, its always going to patch to the newest version of the client and as far as I know, there is no way to stop the patch to get an earlier version of the client.