RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cant be repair

Phantom

Knight
How can you know what it is seltor he didn't say what it was, in any of his posts before I asked.

anyways

Code:
if ( m_CraftSystem is DefTinkering )
				{
					return ( weapon is Cleaver )
						|| ( weapon is Hatchet )
						|| ( weapon is Pickaxe )
						|| ( weapon is ButcherKnife )
						|| ( weapon is SkinningKnife )
|| ( weapon is ColdBlood );
				}

This would make ColdBlood unrepairable via the Tinkering skill.

If this is not what you want, then EXPLAIN EXACTLY what you want.

egemen

Wanderer
Do you know what is your code do?
İ explain:your code only makes cold blood not crafted and repairable ok?

Phantom

Knight
egemen said:
Do you know what is your code do?
İ explain:your code only makes cold blood not crafted and repairable ok?

Considering you can craft a Pickaxe, I find that hard to believe.

Yes I know what my code does, but since your going to talk down to him, I decided I won't continue to attempt to help you.

There are to many people who wilL APPRECIATE my help.

egemen

Wanderer
But you are not helping me i am saying that cold blood cant be repaired you are writing code that cold is not craftable but repairable is help you think?

Phantom

Knight
egemen said:
But you are not helping me i am saying that cold blood cant be repaired you are writing code that cold is not craftable but repairable is help you think?

I am trying to help you, and I don't feel you appreciate my effort. Anyways since I feel I understand the code better then you, I took it upon myself to test my own solution.

Code:
if ( m_CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchForSubclass( weapon.GetType() ) == null && !IsSpecialWeapon( weapon ) || ( weapon is ColdBlood) )
					{
						number = 1044277; // That item cannot be repaired.
					}

Part of the problem is you posted on some of the code. So it confused me, because I didn't have all the facts.

seltor

Sorceror
Phantom I knew what ColdBlood was becasue it is a distro script :) Well I shouldn't say I knew.... I assumed he was trying to make the distro one not repairable. I am glad you took the time to fix it though bud as I have learned something new here as well.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
I said I would check back after class, and I just got in, and I'm glad things got resolved.

This will be a good post for future refferrence.

Thanks Phantom & seltor :)