RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can't see razor when I log in

Chillum

Wanderer
hello. when I log onto server I cannot pull up my razor. Nothing I try works. I have developed characters but I cannot use my macros for razor. I had uninstalled Uo, uninstalled and reinstalled razor and the recommended service packs for framework. this was working fine in late May and i went away to work out of state and now I install UO and razor doesnt work properly. I run vista. Any ideas? Thx in advance

3tree

Sorceror
when you're logging in, are you double clicking on UO or razor?

does razor have administrative rights? (I do believe this is the cause of your problems, simply right click razor's shortcut and click on properties, then go to the compatibility tab and check the box labeled:
"run this program as an administrator")

not too long ago, the path for razor's macros have changed from the razor folder inside program files to app data,
everything you need to know about this is at
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/macro-files-in-razor-macros-folder-ignored-by-client.482505/

***EDIT***

*RAGE!!!*

Chillum

Wanderer
wow...well, yes, having used razor for years and not changing anything on my PC, I know how to read and run my utilities. i don't have a clue as to why it's screwed up. I do appreciate your time in posting, however, I didn't expect hostility toward my first post. I just wanna play UO effectively. True, I could just be an idiot....most likely I am...yes....my wife just confirmed that for me....If I honestly knew how to fix the problem and HADn't tried everything I know, I wouldn't have posted. Thx for your input