RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cant type [ anymore :S

belzepub

Wanderer
cant type [ anymore :S

now my shard is up and fine but i made sumthing reeeeeally funny.......i cant make the [ mark in uo anymore so i cant add anything......is the any solution to this thing? (i have windows xp professional)

psz

Administrator
Some scripts (and some apps) auto-default to '['

These will not work unless you edit them as well.

belzepub said:
no ... i cant even write in the fields on razor nor notepad :/

Well then theirs your problem, if you can't type "[" in anything then that means there is something wrong with your keyboard and/or computer.

Quantos

Lord
Piercing_Hawk said:
belzepub said:
no ... i cant even write in the fields on razor nor notepad :/

Well then theirs your problem, if you can't type "[" in anything then that means there is something wrong with your keyboard and/or computer.

What the hell gave you that idea? Have you seen any European keyboards lately?

Haramis

Wanderer
I noticed that about 5 months ago that in 3D I can't type [ - it just won't work. tried it on my computer, on computer of a friend, on his second a third, no chance evah. hell knows what causes this :?

Quantos

Lord
Haramis said:
I noticed that about 5 months ago that in 3D I can't type [ - it just won't work. tried it on my computer, on computer of a friend, on his second a third, no chance evah. hell knows what causes this :?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling 3D, then patch the client up.