RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CentrED Download

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
I know it is hard to find this sometimes... here's the download.

Attachments

• centred063.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 132

wiserlander

Sorceror
Hello friends!

Centred Some versions 0.6.1 to 0.7.6 available from...

http://dev.uoquint.ru/projects/centred/files

I had some problems with 0.6.3
But now everything works perfect with 0.7.6.

Also available with great detail, CedServer configuration examples and some other things from next link.

http://dev.uoquint.ru/projects/centred/wiki

My thanks to the developers who improved this program that helps many administrators.

I hope it's useful, best regards!

StaticZ

Sorceror
Centred Some versions 0.6.1 to 0.7.6 available from...
It's not exactly CentrEd, it's some kind of independed fork called "CentrEd+". Thow at now moment "CentrEd+ 0.7.6" was released much later than "CentrEd 0.6.3" and include all features from it, it's not correct to compare there versions as they are different projects and different developers. Also I don't think that someone here will be glad to use old version of "CentrEd+" as it was translated to russian. "CentrEd+ 0.7.6" - is first multilanguage version that support english intreface by default and can be used to add any other translations.

StaticZ

Sorceror
No one for linux?
You can find linux version of original CentrEd from project page. As for CentrEd+ it's only for windows, thow in future in version 0.8 server will be rewrited to C#4.0 so it can be easily used under any OS that support .Net framework... As for client it will use some C# extansions based on WPF, so as mono doesn't support it there is no any reason to spend time for linux version.

StaticZ

Sorceror
hmm.., It seems there site is broken. Anyway I think all can be runed fine in wine, even client works there )

wiserlander

Sorceror
It's not exactly CentrEd, it's some kind of independed fork called "CentrEd+"....

StaticZ're right, I apologize for my mistake in the post.

I love [->"Centred+ 0.7.6"<-]

Comparison of different versions is with my own use of these two versions.

I do not say that is not better than the other, I say that one works and the other does not work to my

StaticZ

Sorceror
I love [->"Centred+ 0.7.6"<-]
I'm glad to hear it, by the way I thinking for soon updating to 0.7.7.

I do not say that is not better than the other, I say that one works and the other does not work to my
It's better as a lot of new features was added, that makes work much comfortable. Thow it's not so stable as many of this features has experimental status, for example on small scaling on big screen you will have too big lag for comfortable work. But even it can be helpful with skillful hands...

PS By the way does someone know what hapaned with CentrEd website?