RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CentrED Once Worked... Now it doesn't!

dragonfyre

Traveler
Hey how are y'all doin? Alright so my questions is this: I put my shard up on the shelf a while back and just dusted it off a few weeks ago. I had CentrED working than, but now it wont! The server starts up, but when I attempt to connect, it initializes and than disappears. And nothing. The sever says I'm connected but there is no CentrED editing window. Windows task manager says it running but its no where to be found. I copied the files to another computer and everything works fine there, but it doesn't run very smooth. I tried looking at the program permissions and everything is as it should be. Its ok with the firewall, I tried remote accessing the file on this computer to the other one and it wont work. Wont let me connect to it VIA CentrED. Not sure what is wrong with THIS computer, but I need to run on here. Any suggestions? Already tried reinstalling.

mhantra

Sorceror
same problem here.. i couldn't even find where the profiles r saved.. coz when i unistalled+reinstall profiles appear again.

mhantra

Sorceror
ok u just need to find the folder named Centred in Appdata\Local if u use vista or Local user on xp. These folders can be hided, so go to folder options and markshow hidded folders.. should work ;)

dragonfyre

Traveler
Haha! Yea that worked! Wow that was stupid of me. I knew this, but had totally forgotten about the hidden "AppData" folder as I once had an issue with Razor and this was how I solved it! Thanks for the reminder! CentrED works perfectly now! Thanks again!