RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[claim command to claim corpses with looting right and fame\karma based reward

daat99

Staff member
[claim command to claim corpses with looting right and fame\karma based reward

17/01/2005 update
Added some sounds and cool lines for it to say check it out :)

Original post
After a long long time of trying to figure out how to add looting rights to [sac and [red commands I managed to get it working Thanks to jjarmis from script support of course, I wasn't able to do it without you man :)
What I have here is a [claim command.
Players will be able to claim everything they, their pets or summons killed, INCLUDING human corpses but not players.
The reward is the total of fame\karma divided by 100 with a minimum of 10 gold per corpse.
Have fun and enjoy this little baby :)

daat99

Staff member
You liked the original version ???
Check this out....
New sounds and new lines for it to say ;)
link updated in first post.

Quantos

Lord
You need to either upload the file or provide a link to the FTP directory that it resides in. Unfortunately the RunUO forums can't read your mind :)

daat99

Staff member
Sorry guys but all my scripts are re-released in the custom script release forum for RunUO 1.0.0
I don't support RunUO RC0 so I don't leave the links here.

azzyboy

Wanderer
daat99 said:
17/01/2005 update
Added some sounds and cool lines for it to say check it out :)

Original post
After a long long time of trying to figure out how to add looting rights to [sac and [red commands I managed to get it working Thanks to jjarmis from script support of course, I wasn't able to do it without you man :)
What I have here is a [claim command.
Players will be able to claim everything they, their pets or summons killed, INCLUDING human corpses but not players.
The reward is the total of fame\karma divided by 100 with a minimum of 10 gold per corpse.
Have fun and enjoy this little baby :)

can u make an attached file on the claim command so i can download it