RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing The Map

Astro_Demon

Wanderer
Clearing The Map

Im trying to clear the felucca map so I can create my own custom map. Problem is I dunno how. I fixed the data files for freezing and unfreezing the world though. I just dont know how to wipe the map. Any help will help :p

Greystar

Wanderer
if you want to use your own custom map for Fel, you will have to use it for Tram as well you know... and if you mean to clear everything out just use the [clear facet command while standing in fel (after doing unfreeze map) however I stronly advise against doing unfreeze map unless you are going to be getting rid of that map anyway.

Greystar

Wanderer
Astro_Demon said:
ok how do I just make a whole new map??

Check out programs like UOL and Dragon among others.. No easy task and no small feat, but if you do decide to go this route I want to let you know in advance... due to client limitations you can only replace the existing maps, even though RunUO was designed to handle more.

Astro_Demon

Wanderer
yea I want to replace the maps but I just need to be pointed in the direction to get dragon or something to help me and possiblely a tutorial