RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client crashing over and over on local RunUO server

Alcsaar

Sorceror
I dl'd runuo today for testing purposes, and my UO Client is crashing over and over when I do certain things. For example, using the [m tele command causes a crash when i target an area about 50% of the time. Various other things that caused me to crash were [setallskills command, and in general just running around would cause me to crash.

I haven't been having this problem on any other server using UOSteam to connect. I'm on client version 7.0.34.2 with the latest UOSteam release. My RUNUO version is RunUO2.3r987

Edit* Another issue I'm noticing is that my characters spawn in with no clothes at all. Tried premade warrior and mage, neither one had clothes on.

And I'm just crashing my client over and over now regardless of what i do. Just taking 3 steps and i crash.