RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client Decryptor v2.0 Release

Sythen

Sorceror
I just want to say thank you to FingersMcSteal and Praxiis for assisting me with creating a mirror of the original Client Decryptor that was released by FingersMcSteal earlier in the year.

I thought this was necessary because, although FingersMcSteal released a one (1) file "source" for the project, his source lacked some additional information to fully compile it; information that we all narrowed down and put into a fully compilable visual studio project.

Since everything that goes along with RunUO and Ultima Online emulation should be FREE anyway, those who want a copy of the visual studio project are free to contact me and I'll happily send it to them via a Dropbox link; I am not posting it here because some people will get confused with it.

Its fairly self-explanatory: launch the application, click on the 'Make My Decrypted Client Now' button, search for your 'Client.exe' file (It will now load renamed 'Client.exe' files as well), open it, and your new 'Decrypted_Client.exe' will appear in your game folder.

Enjoy :) This should work for all clients; however if it doesn't, contact me and I'll send you the visual studio project so that you can re-edit it to work with what ever Client.exe is giving you issues. Otherwise I hope the changes make things easier for everyone :)

Attachments

• ClientDecryptor.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 333