RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client Encryption (for UO Enahnced or Classic)

Guttersnipe

Squire
Hello everyone,​
This script allows client encryption into your server, Classic or Enhanced. So you dont have to use third party programs ( like ConnectUO, Razor, etc. etc. ) to login into your server.

This supports RunUO 2.0 & RunUO 2.1

I did not make any of these scripts/programs so do not give me credit for that. I only figured out how to use them to allow people to login your server with encryption classic or enhanced client. I'm still a noob so i dont know how to change it to allow both clients....so um yeah i only know how to allow one of either or and i will show you how.I have uploaded all files you will need but you can use others and download it from anywhere

Intructions:
------------------------------------------------

First you are going to need "Client Encryption", "UOKeyLogin_Calculator", and for UOEnhance, "UOSALoader"

=============================

Uncompress Client Encryption into your RunUO Server custom scripts(RunUO/Scripts/Customs)

Open UOKeyLogin_Calculator input the client lastest version Example: ( [7].[0].[11].[2] ) weither if its enhanced or classic after you input your versoin you should of gotten 2 keys.

Now go to where you uncompress your client encryption scripts and open Configuration.cs now your seeing all the version of the preivous UO Clients if your using classic client input the lastest version and key to the top
example:
Code:
new LoginKey("7.0.11.0", 0x2DFB574D, 0xA3ED9E7F),

For UO Enhance delete all the previous versions of old client and input only the new enhanceclient
example:
Code:
new LoginKey("4.0.11.2", 0x2C7B574D, 0xA32D9E7F),
you will have to update each key stacking from top when EA releases a new patch.

Now that you have gotten your server to accept those kind of encrpytion keys all you need is the client to login into your server. Goto your UO installation folder look for login.cfg open it with notepad delete everything and input your info ( LoginServer=IP,Port )
like this:
Code:
LoginServer=127.0.0.1,2593

For UO Enhance, open UOSALoader from your client installation folder (.../Program Files/Eletronic Arts/ultima Online Enhanced/) after you have open'd it input your server information IP & Port now click on ...patch, it should of sucessfully patched.

Upload your login.cfg and share it with your players no programs needed ( razor, connectuo, etc. ) or you can also give intructions how edit login.cfg.

For UO Enhance Upload your uosa.patched.exe you can rename it into anything you like(UOSAMyserver), it will not effect anything and now share it with your players with instructions on how to login; Copy the new client.exe(UOSA.patched.exe) into your client installation folder and run it, thats it. When a new patch is release you will have to update your uosa.patched.exe with the same loader.

Login to your server with orginal client.exe or shortcut.

For UO Enhance use the new patched uosa client to login.

-------------------------------------------------
thats it, simple as that. :) Like I've mention before i am not the creator or mod of any of these programs & scripts, only the guide is all I really made, heh im a noob. but anyways enjoy and have fun with your players playing the new UO Enhanced in your server :) if you have any problems or some kind of confusion from my guide please reply I will help as much as i can...

*note* any modifications done to your Classic UO like Custom Map, Art, Texture, or Hues(colors) will not work with UO enhanced you will need to find tools or create your own tools( hope you share :D ) to modify the new UO enhance, although i have not seen any tools for UO Enhanced yet...or else i would share :/

Known Bugs for UO: Enhanced on RunUO v2.1:
  • Backpack, items stack up in one slot on grid view.
  • Backpack, Items show out of border in list view.
  • Problem with creating a character.
  • Atlas map goes out of border when moved or resized.
  • Incorrect animation from NPCs and Players at times.(barely notice, dosn't happen alot)
Ultima Online Enhanced is very playable in RunUO, no lag, no major problems, no crashs, easy to use, and a very good client upgrade. I would recommend this to anyone who runs a non-client moded server.

Attachments

• RunUO-Encryption-2.4.zip
    54.7 KB · Views: 753
  • UOKeyLogin_Calculator.rar
    4.1 KB · Views: 606
  • UoSALoader.rar
    40.1 KB · Views: 498

Fantasy

Sorceror
Hi,
On my server (blocked to the 7.0.8.2 version) they enter client enhanced and Classic, as I can make?
I can put in the script the Code :
new LoginKey("7.0.11.2", 0x2DFB574D, 0xA3ED9E7F),
and
new LoginKey("4.0.11.2", 0x2C7B574D, 0xA32D9E7F),
????
Thanks

Guttersnipe

Squire
No, that will not work, for some reason since theyre both at lastest version, the top key line gets read by the server as lastest version and trys to encrypt it and fails :/ will need some kind of client detection script to make both client encrpytion work. I do not know how to make it, therefore I cannot say how...sorry. But for now you can use the client encryption to play on Enhance and have ppl who want to play on classic use Razor, or ConnectUO witchever, that will not be effected by this script. :)

NoSilence

Traveler
How to remove encryption? Do you have source code of UO Rise or another one which creates "no encryption client"?

Guttersnipe

Squire
Hmm. i dont quiet get what your asking? are you asking for an other emulator? no i do not have a source code of UO Rise. just this script for RunUO??....

sorry?....

liquid81

Page
Ive done all this and works very well with the uosa loader! But I have a real problem When i use the enhanced version i can NOT open my backpack nor a corpse or i crash everytime How can I fix this?

Guttersnipe

Squire
Hmmm thats strange I havnt yet experience this problem i hardly have had any crashs if i ever come across it and figure out a fix i'll inform you, thanks.
untill then I recommend you use the lastest enhanced client versions and keep your encrpytion script keys up-to-date with the version. each new UO Enhanced patch that comes out you will have to make a new uosa.patched.exe for your players also.

I got RunUO.2.0 and im having a small problem. It wont compile when I add it to customs.

I get an error with these two lines of code:

IPEndPoint ipep = (IPEndPoint)Listener.EndPoints;

if (((IPEndPoint)from.Socket.LocalEndPoint).Port == ipep.Port)

Server.Network.Listener does not contain a definition for Endpoint. Got any advise for this?

deides

Traveler
well, installed encryption which seems to work great for classic. so i went ahead and downloaded the enhanced client (4.0.18) and tried the patcher. the patcher says "cannot patch IP address" or something to that effect, but still created a patched exe. however, I get a network error while trying to login.

im assuming here that the uosaloader only works on older versions of the enhanced client? if so, is there somewhere where I can download a version of the enhanced that will work with uosaloader? am i missing something here?

edit, of course i changed the configuration file as per great instructions. seems to be an issue with the uosa loader.exe file

mumuboy

Sorceror
I have a few questions, does anyone have a program that can get encryption keys directly from a client.exe file for any client between 4.0.0 and now? Second, is there a comprehensive list of ACTUAL client versions and keys between 4.0.11c1 (UOML release) and now? Regarding the second question, I can make a list if there is a program that I can feed the client files into. Thanks.

EDIT: ExtractKeys doesn't work with 7.x, and it seems that many of the keys are reused in 7.x. Anyone have 7.0.5 through 9, and 7.0.12 through 18?

Obsidian Fire

Sorceror
@ Deides I also have the "Cannot patch IP" and it does create a uosa.patched.exe for me as well... Buuuut if you look in the UOSALoader_2.1.rar file you'll find this nice little file... See attachment. Soo im not sure the loader does anything at all. I could be reading it wrong.

Attachments

• Why no encryption.txt
    670 bytes · Views: 84

Obsidian Fire

Sorceror
Well I found this on a site called PenUltima Online, I found it works on bot SVN 780 as well as the SA project from Orb. I am running 4.0.21.1 Enhanced Client, just unRaR it into the root directory of your Enhanced install. the Cheese.cs is where you put your IP. So far it works but I have some trouble running around Tram and Fel, the rest seems to work fine. Just run the UOSALoader.exe and it ran fine, OH btw I had to create my charactor in the classic Client "THEN" load it into the Enhanced Client, for some reason the "Create Charactor" doesn't work.

Attachments

• UO Enhanced.rar
    3.5 KB · Views: 180

evany

Sorceror
Well I found this on a site called PenUltima Online, I found it works on bot SVN 780 as well as the SA project from Orb. I am running 4.0.21.1 Enhanced Client, just unRaR it into the root directory of your Enhanced install. the Cheese.cs is where you put your IP. So far it works but I have some trouble running around Tram and Fel, the rest seems to work fine. Just run the UOSALoader.exe and it ran fine, OH btw I had to create my charactor in the classic Client "THEN" load it into the Enhanced Client, for some reason the "Create Charactor" doesn't work.

I have some missing string problems. Do you know how to solve that or where to find the new clilocs for the new client?

I personally think that it looks horrible, by the way.

Gamble

Traveler
Hmm I cant seem to make a exe that i can give to other people. The only thing I can get to work is by using UOSA loader.exe. Anyone figure this out yet? Also with this I cant seem to talk to vendors ... says missing strings

Ziru

Page
Trojan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.virustotal.com/file/fc5...eed1f3e59bba3dcc278128a0/analysis/1359786483/