RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client.exe Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

Client.exe Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

Hello, Im trying to get this client to work and everytime i try to open it i get "Client.exe Common Language Runtime Debugging Services unhandled exception" Etc. I downloaded directx 9.0c redist, mdxredist, and net framework 1.1 they are all installed without a problem. If anyone knows the solution or is having the same problem please just post so maybe if there is enough people someone will look into this. I am going to post my system specs at the bottom i ask anyone else that post here with this problem post theres aswell so if nothing else we have the for comparison. Thanks to anyone in advance for any help.

Processor: Amd Athlon 64 fx-51
2GB Ram
Graphics card: Geforce fx 5950 ultra
Windows xp home sp2

scottmp10

Wanderer
SAme problem... kinda disappointed as I decided to go with Krrios client rather than OSI client but hopefully someone knows the problem. My specs:
Athlon XP 2100+
512 pc 2700 ram
Radeon 8500 128mb
XP Pro sp2

scottmp10

Wanderer
I'm not sure we are getting the whole client or maybe we need to download something else because my entire client folder is only 1.22mb , is this what it is supposed to be? Seems like it shouild be more like 122mb! Anyone who knows or has a guess just make a quick reply, thanks.

scottmp10

Wanderer
i ended up downloading t2a from gigex.com and used uorice to unencrypt and then you just change the login.cfg file to whatever server you play on. I wouldn't suggest this if you play on multiple servers though.

FeaR-Cizin

Wanderer
Having the same problem.

I'm thinking it's an SP2 bug... Because I have SP2 just like the other two guys who posted.

Really sucks though, I love this client and I wouldn't be able to stand playing UO without it :(