RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client Patch

alekwdrake

Sorceror
I opologise in advance if this is the incorrect place to post this or if it isnt allowed but I felt it needed to be posted.

For several months now I have been trying to update my mundains legacy client without success and the clients from uo.com didnt seem to work right with runuo and razor. I finally found a place to get some patches. The site is http://uoarchive.com/index.php/downloads/viewcategory/34-patches

Hopefully this doesnt break any rules and I love coming to runuo.com for almost everything but I couldnt find and patch files for my client here and believe me Ive looked and looked. So sorry RunUO if Im stepping on any toes. Just trying to help out other with the same issue.

timginter

Sorceror
It seems EA totally turned off patch servers for older clients. You have to either use the installer from EA website (HS, .uop) or find a Stygian Abyss installer, the last one was 7.0.15.1 if I remember correctly.

timginter

Sorceror
Nice link, thanks :)

I thought I'll stick to 7.0.15.1 from SA Classic installer, I'm making a new shard. I'll have to read about higher clients and .uop files, maybe it will be better to start "as hight as possible"