RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Client Play is finished! (RunUO ready client!)

GoodVillain

Wanderer
Client Play is finished! (RunUO ready client!)

Client Play is finished. I have sent it to Ryans mailbox and he will host it.

So it should be up for download soon. Thanks to everyone that helped out a bit.

If your a noob to shard emulation and encryption then youll want to check this out. Its a wizard that gets your client to play on emulated shards with no problem.

Its 1,377 kb compressed but it contains the Visual Basic runtimes, UO Rice, and UO Gateway! Shouldnt be to hard to download with a phone line connection.

It can get hosted faster if someone will host it for me. Just PM me for details.

GoodVillain

Wanderer
A RunUO tool site is in the works. I am one of the dev members and it will be opened soon. It will host a copy of it too.

You may just have to wait for the old server to come back up. Sorry.

GoodVillain

Wanderer
BTW, this project is discontinued. I see no reason to port it or work on it more.

I will now do only better apps then this.

L4nc3lot

Wanderer
Thanks anyway... hey dude i'm playing in a runuo shard i think it has the last runuo release its in spanish so it doesnt't have custome scripts... i want to ask some runuo players how the hell the raise the stats mre the STR its damm hard....

Where do you think i could ask this?

Also what do you think with cable 2mb/512 how many players could i support on runuo? last release.

Maybe i will make the first mexican server... maybe( i got to learn c#)

GoodVillain

Wanderer
The way I do stats is take admin CP, pick commands, got propertys, target the player. Scroll a couple pages until you see something about STR.

The propertys control is very useful.

L4nc3lot

Wanderer
no dude , thanks also i was talking in UO playing i'm a player there... and they like the way that is..

Also i added you to my msn msg i'm BarTh