RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colonel Sanders Escapee (RUO 2.0)

Teagan

Sorceror
Long ago in a distant land, I, Some Guy, the shapshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil.
But a foolish archer chicken wielding a magic bow stepped forth to oppose me.
[Cue battle scene]
Before the final arrow was loose, I tore open a portal in time and flung it into the future where my evil is raw.
Now, the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Some Guy’s.

Man, imitating Aku’s voice is hard for me.

This is a chicken that escaped a chicken factory. It 'throws sharp feathers' at you. Problem is after making a custom bow and arrow script to change the 'feather' colors, they still remain the plain OSI yellow (reverted weapon back to simple bow because of this). It has auto-dispel, lethal poison immune, and is bard immune. This will attack any player that gets close.
For some reason, I kept the constructable as Clucker (don't ask why). The Escapee might give some players a giggle until they get shredded up with feathers.

Attachments

• Clucker.cs
    2 KB · Views: 10

Teagan

Sorceror
That did not cross my mind, but I still am kinda partial to the current name. Seems ironically fitting.