RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.x] ColorPicker

Arrrr

Wanderer
Is the color picker runuo deserves, but not the one it needs right now

I'm not sure if there exists any addon like this, anyway. ColorPicker is a command that lets you choose a hue from a range and tint a mobile/item. Also, you can customize the gump so it only displays a selected range of hues, how many colors to display at once, etc ...

UPDATE: Fixed some issues. Now, the color picker gump accepts a delegate, so it is easier to use it for your own purposes.

Attachments

• ColorPicker.cs
    8.6 KB · Views: 28

Dian

Sorceror
Now.... THAT's acting cool, right there!

Really though, looks like a better box of crayon's for sure, gonna check it out later. :)

michelle78

Sorceror
Installing on RunUO2.1 and I get the following error....
Code:
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/ColorPicker.cs:
    CS0234: Line 3: The type or namespace name 'Linq' doe
space 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I commented out that line, and it seems to load fine. I admit I'm working on an old version, but will this affect the functionality of your script?

Arrrr

Wanderer
Installing on RunUO2.1 and I get the following error....
Code:
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/ColorPicker.cs:
    CS0234: Line 3: The type or namespace name 'Linq' doe
space 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I commented out that line, and it seems to load fine. I admit I'm working on an old version, but will this affect the functionality of your script?
Now that you mention it, i'm not sure (I have little experience with c#), but the script is so simple that, if it works, then there should be no problems to take into account.

pooka01

Sorceror
Personally it's very good if you can't memorize a hue or find a good one, +1!
Could even end with a "favorite" tab xD