RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colors

Z

Zaine

Colors

Does anyone know where a list of colors for RunUO are? Or wat they are cause I am trying to figure some out. How do I higher my skill cap also?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
0x480 = ICE
0x481 = WHITE

typically all the 0x48's are cool.

[set hue x0480

R

Rainman

Download InsideUO and click Hues. It gives a list of all of them.

Z

Zaine

Colors

Like 0148 0248 where x is put a # ok I get it. Now how do I go about making myself invulnerable...I AM an Admin I SHOUD be invulnerable. Another thing how do I make dragons ridable could I get the body Id for a dragon and put it on a horse?

R

Rainman

Re: Colors

Zaine said:
Like 0148 0248 where x is put a # ok I get it. Now how do I go about making myself invulnerable...I AM an Admin I SHOUD be invulnerable. Another thing how do I make dragons ridable could I get the body Id for a dragon and put it on a horse?

Invul wasn't in beta 1, I haven't checked beta 2 yet.

Ya you could get your horse and change it to a dragon. Of course it will look like a horse when your riding it and only like a dragon when you dismount. Plus it won't have dragonAI when dismounted

Z

Zaine

Thx

Thanks guys I am not a scripter so anyone that would like to make a dragon riding animation.....PLEASE

R

Rainman

Gonna put this in support so when people search the support forums for these things they don't get short handed because its in general discussion

K

Krazy_zack

Thanks guys I am not a scripter so anyone that would like to make a dragon riding animation.....PLEASE

I have the required Verdata patches to allow you to "ride" a dragon (or a bear). After RunUO has enough scripts to make it feasable to run as a public server I'll release them to the public.