RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come play on UO Carnage!

gibreaper

Sorceror
Hello folks,

My vision for UO is basically a custom T2A era with some Renaissance mixed in with it. I have enabled all of the new houses (however no customs) and all of the storage on the new houses has been scaled back to match what they would have had if they were during the T2A era. I hope you will consider coming by to check us out and make us your new home! For a limited time, I am enabling a 7x skill ball and stat ball so you can enjoy your first character and then decide to stay with us! Some of the shard rules are:
  • Felucca only
  • Crafting menus are based on the newer menu system rather than the old T2A one.
  • 2 accounts (5 characters per account) per IP address, strictly enforced.
  • I will be implementing a penalty for house deed sellbacks to discourage players that solely IDOC.
  • House looting is a viable profession (lock those house doors!)
  • Treasure maps and MIB's promise great riches
  • Those pesky T2A "random moongates" that have you sitting still for 3 mins are gone, I have implemented the newer public moongate system.
  • I have taken great pains to remove all of the Unicode I can, most of the game is the pretty old grey text from "old UO"
  • We will be adding daily/weekly/monthly rares that will spawn on schedule.
  • We will be announcing a "server birth" date where the players can go grab those once in a (UO lifetime) rares!
  • Much more!
This is not an all inclusive list but just gives you an idea how fun this shard is going to be. Come drop by today and have some fun!

Server: login.uocarnage.com
port 2082

PS I need some help!! I would prefer a person or two familiar with the eras I am working in, plus familiarity with UO commands would be great. If interested, logon and page me, I'll come talk to you.

Sincerely,

GM Darwin