RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

. commands list

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
. commands list

I think a commands list for Krrios would be helpful....seeing as i love krrios and i wwould LOVE to turn on/off those guard lines so my red can run into town or moongates. I only know one command as of now and thats

. noto

please help...post commands you know...especially if there is one to turn off those green guard/ town lines. Thanks!

Lokai

Knight
Where did everything go?

I am not able to find good links for any of the following:

Krrios' Client
Ultima SDK
Gump Creator 2
Bradley's Gump Editor

Anyone have links for these, or can email them to me?

Reply or ICQ me if you do. Thanks.

Lokai

Knight
psz said:
The site just underwent a redesign. Give it a day or two and try again.

I did notice the redesign. I think many links are broken because they are using a new system.

(ie. old links would say "...viewtopic.php?p=12345" and new ones say "...showtopic.php?p=1234" or some such.)

I also noticed many
Code:
 statements are broken, and quotes ("") show up as &quot instead.

stormwolff

Knight
Lokai said:
I did notice the redesign. I think many links are broken because they are using a new system.

(ie. old links would say "...viewtopic.php?p=12345" and new ones say "...showtopic.php?p=1234" or some such.)

I also noticed many
Code:
 statements are broken, and quotes ("") show up as &quot instead.[/QUOTE]

Yes this has been pointed out numerous times. Just wait until they can get everything worked out.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
morons

ok ....you must have miss understood me.....in the krrios client there are "." commands.

AKA commands u use by typing ". command here" like ". noto" to togle notority query on and off

i am lookin for a LIST of these commands cuz i dont know many if any of them.

thanks.

Phantom

Knight
Lunarpancake said:
ok ....you must have miss understood me.....in the krrios client there are "." commands.

AKA commands u use by typing ". command here" like ". noto" to togle notority query on and off

i am lookin for a LIST of these commands cuz i dont know many if any of them.

thanks.

There is a list in the Options Feature of the client.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
My Krrios does not have a list, im running version 10 1st release.

when i click options i see Macro editor and Hue's...thats IT.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
uhh no itsnot.....theres definatly NOT a list.....unless u can tell meexactly where im banningur posts from my forum because ur just cluttering.

Phantom

Knight
I don't have it installed but I know for a fact there is a command list.

I have used it, if your going to be rude I just won't help you and get this thread locked.

Rule of thumb DON"T BE FUCKING RUDE TO BE PEOPLE!!!

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Phantom said:
Its there. Keep looking.

im sorry but that is not helpfull...so if u think ur helping me ur wrong. All i said was....if u keep cluttering my post with crap like "keep looking" or "its there" without tellin me specifics ill delete ur posts cuz they dont help 1 bit.

Julianig

Wanderer
To open command browser :
- with default macros :
Type "-" (minus on numpad).
- else make a new macro :
Open the macro editor
It is on interface -> open -> info browser

Anyway, I never found what ". lootdoes" do (F4 on default macros).
Is there anyone knowing the effect of this command ?

Phantom

Knight
.loot acts like what happens when you loot your own corpse on a AOS enabled shard.

Telling you to keep looking is helpful. But what do I know :rolleyes:

Go ahead and put me on your ignore list if you want, I don't care.