RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community (Forums) updated!

Countessa

Administrator
I still see the option for the style chooser on the bottom left. You can pick GrayXen and its a little lighter

Talow

Sorceror
I think I may have found a glitch, or I'm just not able to see this right...

I had one of the custom themes selected before this update and now I'm looking for the styler and I'm not able to find it. Can you direct us to where it should be so i can be sure if it's showing for me or not properly?

Countessa

Administrator
I see it on the bottom left, I'm trying the RunUO theme so mine just says RunUO. I"m not sure what the other styles will say. Its the last thing written above the Forum software by Xenforo etc etc on the very bottom

Nockar

Sorceror
It copied in and turned black. I didn’t want to bother changing it.

Your comment has absolutely 0 (ZERO) to do with what I posted. Surly you are smart enough to read my comment and know that I was Obviously NOT talking about that post text color and that I was referring to the forums. This is after all a thread related to the style change to the forums.

And before you say, “you can change the colors” become I’m sure you will REALLY WANT say some sort of comment like that.

Let me clarify for you what I am talking about so you FULLY understand.

The NEW posts AND the UNREAD posts look nearly identical. It is VERY difficult to tell the difference between them. Additionally, the majority of the text on the forums now is difficult to read. I can not change ANY of the text colors below the top forum index level. (and please do not make a post saying that "people can change their own text color" – that to is obviously not what I am talking about)

Soteric

Knight
Countessa, I don't see any themes on the bottom left. There is a blank space above 'Forum software by XenForo ...', then 'Home Forums RunUO Forums RunUO Announcements'. Can it be a permissions issue?

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
It copied in and turned black. I didn’t want to bother changing it.

Your comment has absolutely 0 (ZERO) to do with what I posted. Surly you are smart enough to read my comment and know that I was Obviously NOT talking about that post text color and that I was referring to the forums. This is after all a thread related to the style change to the forums.

And before you say, “you can change the colors” become I’m sure you will REALLY WANT say some sort of comment like that.

Let me clarify for you what I am talking about so you FULLY understand.

The NEW posts AND the UNREAD posts look nearly identical. It is VERY difficult to tell the difference between them. Additionally, the majority of the text on the forums now is difficult to read. I can not change ANY of the text colors below the top forum index level. (and please do not make a post saying that "people can change their own text color" – that to is obviously not what I am talking about)

If you can't take a joke I'm not going to bother with you.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Users cannot see these, it's only for admins. They are gone except for this one now anyway. We may explore a lighter theme for the future, but it's not on the docket right now.

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
I'm not sure where you mean to change the color scheme? Can ya give me a tip on where it is? I don't have anything directly to the right. :(

Soteric

Knight
It seems buttons Up and Down don't work in post box (or how do you call the text area where I'm typing the current message). They work in Edit Post though.