RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

connect 2 shards

garthro

Wanderer
connect 2 shards

i dunno if this is the right place 2 post this but im just getting back into uo and i want 2 start playin but i cant get 2 the new connect uo page 2 download it. it says cant be displayed is it up is it down whats goin on any help is greatly appreciated

kat20

Sorceror
garthro;754893 said:
i dunno if this is the right place 2 post this but im just getting back into uo and i want 2 start playin but i cant get 2 the new connect uo page 2 download it. it says cant be displayed is it up is it down whats goin on any help is greatly appreciated

ConnectUO is down at the moment. There is realy only one way to connect that is through razor. You will need to know the name of the shard such as "UOGamers: Demise (SE/ML)" or the server address such as. 192.1.100 port 2593.

kat20

Sorceror
Richard The Great;756920 said:
What if you know the address but it still does not work??

If you know the address and it is still not letting you connect it is a server problem! The guys running the server probably have not given you the right server number or they have not set up the server right. (example if they have a router and have not ported it correct and changed the server address in the scripts themselves, then it would do an auto detect and probably give them a private server address, which inturn they would have gave you.) and it would do you no good since it would be a private address.