RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Converting Datafiles

Suffering

Wanderer
Converting Datafiles

Ok I downloaded a csfile that was encoded and was wandering how to convert the datafile back into a csfile so I could read it. Thanks to anyone who'll tell me what to do.

Phantom

Knight
Suffering said:
Ok I downloaded a csfile that was encoded and was wandering how to convert the datafile back into a csfile so I could read it. Thanks to anyone who'll tell me what to do.

I have never heard of this, please explain where you got this so called file.

Suffering

Wanderer
I downloaded the lettercs. for the mail system.
First download the zipfolder was empty.
The second download I got a file that said it was a cs file but it was encoded. It looked like a data file.
I downloaded it a third time and I got the cs file and its working fine.
But I'm still confused as to what happened.
This is what the second downloaded one looks like.
?????
PK  wz&1Û/I‰l ×  Letter, Redone Gumps/Letter.csµâ€MoÚ@â€*ÃFâ?L9DFBHÃ*¥ˆC E
MÕDÊ!ªªÅ °ÂÞE»kò%þ{g?0櫇ª•€egfç}<~Ã*Bs1‡ûWm0ïÖk…ߢZ£:Ø&Ã"_i
Ök⌬W,Ã…mjD§u½ö^¯EO7_±Iâ€*1´_:¯ -¿^Có'Â¥WÃ…$ã)¤ÓnÑTðìyJÚóÛ
mâ€Ã•Ã¦Â¿HJ³9vOÃ¥fJæ'Fº°ý>õež31ý®ä
•yÂáKÅ¡RÃ[\c– éRÆL[ ÇwÃiìÅmÂÃEs4ïÂ*ÃJTØ`ã’Ú&Ë(ô`òb›ÃüÂ*ºâs4nû(6ô_8ä9
ý>ƒ‘ Ô¯HÂ5LUÃ…;#n’7&L—^‚æNõRã
Ã…
wÇ£Gäó…¡D'iûÈ×ÂÖu:Ÿü¾TR’ ¬øa-ùîÄ@Rûâ€ZÆ0–ž!äUa>Æ’>Ëœ×ÉH÷<›ÞÃbÈ“+–.é¡XB..Nˆå•|¡¼ëÚEyrÂbÅ“7èä…60AÃ*^e¡h¡·´ÿÅh¨…ƤÑô×ùñûÃf‡™'~L=NèÚ§:ÂÃaÅ’?Â…XÞ
jÃ*<Ã
}Ã*¼.f«2GΓžd[sÄÒ_01GOT¡1ò€Å÷*i"7ôfh0.Æ’UÆ ¹£<‹Ã*Ã…7þFhßðûî¶oOÃŽ2Ã~Ù™½ 8Ó¹ß
ØïÓú>üÂŽQÃ&uØ
žýRmY‰¤rb[Ó
‘$®E 1¦ m›¿¼’Õ\
Wu–h€úˆÉ:‹„â€_Ž™öÎl«J*Â(Õ{!ÂØ–#abWæçL_úüPK  m{&1)³â€*ÕB  ( Letter, Redone Gumps/LetterChangeGump.cs½VßoÓ0~î¤ýV_HE‰â¤M7P…Øø5 Æ´UB<!·½vÖœ8²F™ö¿sŽÂ6$/HÂû¾ûî|¾;·Ô<ß’›Â6½:>*Óð6Vâ€*˼-9—ÂKôAê ¨Ö4¼@x^‚¹—ꮽüY.¹ ‹>>ÊYº`+¨…ʬÃÇGƒã£AQ._‘•`Z“ó[–oáÊ‚ÈKb_{À§Æ¶QqÖH6&Ú(ëÿndc‚ö5ÛBce£dFFÈ¿dOÇøŒ¬‘ÊÒÃ*\HÖæF•ðªZzËuÑ]TlÛZºÃUk&´_|³^_¡ A4ÚÃÃØên«d™¯ƒøtL&ø$'¦QÔ€~4â„¢ÈôdLh‚C!‚NfãæÖ‚¥â€bdÃh~8.2k‚š)9Âv$H7KP’¶%1Â<%JNcÃ7;ˆ>±%ˆÀn…R4‡¿áB’a@£ÂX0³‡rêÃŽ@ò•ë[ÃãÕ ƒ’ÃØ3Ù³Ã*8j7N)Ã…!Ni[?>¡>´ÖÔ5ãZªgzØ!A
4Bè4î‹kòt`“¿Dö YÚ¤?¶4™Ú<I¿7˜Ò^Å“cmÜ‘³Òâ„¢#±¤¤bn¹Æ¸åkyßÙOÅ“bÎÑÔšÿ#ÃG@imeÅ¡V»N£ieÑÂÃ,v`o)ĨZçãÔ{y%ñ ]ÃñŽ<Ú¡Q×{ĉk ?$_“/9RÂ] Ë›ÌÂa°~q“klw‘o$ávhÔmà \ÂÂïFνÚè`?MEDâ€1Eç]øŒ•½ËÂÚ$"~_¾w‹
:s’—BÂ×îõ²„–"\(ž£š¡×îgWÀýÆiËx¶ -Ã*^7¼´ëKŸ#ï]Äz¼HZ^øØM½^ûVôt ø)LÂáâ?Ã…Â;¿ðòµßC0ü&K²ÆÄÈ¥!º€ßìC;+^pÈMX§wSÙ]9Ü÷\6&ö¦ØwQ/ÔT
L©r7yܧÂó<;„þ_ÿW“™ÕÿÓuGcyý×¼²á&ÂWÞKCÛ—bdWÃ*³À»|‰—|sÈWÿÕâ€*X5â€ÃŽÂÅ*uHžwyý¶—…´w'þ£¸
9ô|ð÷PK  ìu&1î™ÑÂ+  & Letter, Redone Gumps/LetterReadGump.cs}TQoÚ0~.ÿÃâeAÊPì «ö0˜´!u[•ö89ÉA-Å“8²ÂVlÚß9„’&eRrÃ*û¾Üw>ß¹2¢Ø“Ã*ÑXÈo‡ƒªµœl`'!µB]dÂ¥dÆ’Ëœ
ú tg9Y#½Ë™| û¬ô¡ëþ¦!ñ‡ƒ‚ç`JžÂüRå¥þ 7e•H‘’TrcÈX
z<s ò¸$9â™ùšã‘“É}b¬v ˆ_;Â*ÚK7|-ÂUd΄nÀ#,òñ;‰Zçf%•á‰„ÂVWp[»>
Söšï;®
ñ»öÃ*¸4ÂóS–ã¾Å’_ÖKžöZUEæ±…O¦øâ€*ó)Å¡(@-êW›KÂDsŸÃ

ÂA§3¿½1/QJŽ]Ã*ÿ—ëÜéOñËEQÃp³‘¸‹0:½…
ÖÄ›]Â*;ž€ôÜV(E9|FÅ*μ´î<º„™;â€Ea Æ’ŸÂ<‚ñ{¡fXâ€Â²&’;ú^¢nãâ€R4,¦ÃïÙœ6Â¥uR.ŒÒį̈h€Ôˆ½U×ðzaÃÿTö
V—6|Ȧ4Å’\ŸÄ§|·ØÃÞ¯p2dYY«
‚ÃÂb
±ÂÂ`ÃÅ*L=÷öÃbì9;ùWÃ*vÅ*áQzV‰âz×qÕÅ*nèNœ‡c xÂ*â€Ã²Ë†@¯ª.y7YÞ+<ÀÓuÓ$ò×™ÖT+¼´È€<)‘‘R‰Ž'Þ/[Ë-Ã*ô¢õÉ$?®‹Â"™ÖÜj°•.^Âã‹Ã?PK  ¨x&1Å*Ó´J
 S ' Letter, Redone Gumps/LetterWriteGump.cs•UmOÛ0þÜJý§|Yª•(/mJaÃL¬0T¦}Bi{Â*,’8²X‡øï;'nSÒÀ˜â€\lßswÃÂsv.Yº‚ëµTËœwÚùÎÔ™â2ƹb<Â*kNxl4²R¡¸GQ›:‚×1ÃŽ%ª .îêË|ÆbÔèN;Ââ€Y4ÇÂò,O2Ùi?¶:Ã*V–Ãb6‡yI ç¨Å*Ÿ‚)Ô8ý!Ô#½h
dC
è’Ã,’hÆ’?èÑÛÕV…ië$æ2Å¡Ã…8V"Çãbéâ€Ã‰lQD«ÚÒ%ûS¬-£XÅ¡Ã…/‹ÅU´BÛÃ*nç_£ùÃJð<]Øþ¨ }zƒÃ>‰ÂKÂuwÂ*“DÛöi=$Àh°§ö`Â&¬k|¯ÿ’*ùÆß°RÂG3Å’mMÃó(=Ö
kÃVsñ<„zusÿP+‚ÃÒ~1ÉÅ;¹ï„â{.A ~SªÃ˹¯$û‚®È6hNwT¼¤{ÂébªÒîx¡öülc¾æJñÔ(À ,ò ]úŸhÂ*ÿ·r³ÎÂÅ¡*‹×e¯^š–â€*ÂÃÖ—ÊtÛ‘üÂ*¾¥J¬mÃ
ÌöŒˆ•_òÖÔÑš´××B§éÃë=‡›:ÚÂqöáÃ*¥¤äá;
<øh5gÃ*ײvßœuQuÃÞÒýâ€*&Ä“;
Ìé lÂpÃÙ~¤Ô`Â>Ô¶tËœ\«H!H-{0Ã…8ZOÃ’% ¦ÅN?ozþv)xãÒÀœ:%¯B°%Ø…Â*S&09…ñ¼Ò“qÕÒµ-"ÂÃ’úc\Úœ¡ªê.˜Œ[R }Ô)
´+£1¤yçòs´Q8Ú‡s#Xbw·.#o6¨1¼WŸlÑvü‘ˆÑ¾Â¦(–*±,S¢MÂZeÂ¥ÃMÆ“mýâ9,h
S®@f8gË5DmÃŽ2â€*©r6¿X«%PÃ¥"5³§½Â*IÅüÿ#?蛀â'oÅ*ZÞ!ÂâƒÂõØ\-öÆÃVÃ*°Ûb³oÃËœ?Ãü¤Ë®Tm–Ã*a´!©Â*â’Ráׂ÷
žÃÅ*>¸¾vèr½³«l ÿ2c¤;ëVÛ¼¡jXzéù
PK
  wz&1Û/I‰l ×   Letter, Redone Gumps/Letter.csPK
  m{&1)³â€*ÕB  (  ¨ Letter, Redone Gumps/LetterChangeGump.csPK
  ìu&1î™ÑÂ+  &  0 Letter, Redone Gumps/LetterReadGump.csPK
  ¨x&1Å*Ó´J
 S '  Ÿ Letter, Redone Gumps/LetterWriteGump.csPK   K ï

Nykovious

Wanderer
What you posted appears to a zip file, or at least, what a zip file would look like, if opened in a text editor. I'm going to guess that, somehow, when you downloaded the file zip file it was saved as a cs file. But anyway, I'm glad you got it working.

Phantom

Knight
I don't know how that is working, but your doing something wrong.

Nothing can "encode" a class file, without more information I cannot advise you, not sure I want to.

Download the file again, save it as zip file and extract the file, if you can't get that to work contact the author because its his fault.

Suffering

Wanderer
Well the third version downloaded normal. I read the post under the download and I wasn't the only one who had problems. Anyway, many thanks to you guys for taking the time to reply to this anomaly. I appreciate it. TYTYTY.