RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Core compile

Uoinfection

Wanderer
hi, Guys!

I have a problem, and you might please can you help me,My scripter Owner has had to leave my shard and I'm studying c # I am became owner the shard now

Everything is fine until today I found a problem in the core,I ask in the forum, and saw an answer that said I had to recompile the core

The problem is we dont know a lot of Ubuntu, and I have to use the console (putty) because I have no graphical.

how i can recompile the core with commands in putty? or i can make the script and upload with firezilla too.

please help and thanks all

fwiffo

Sorceror
mcs -warn:2 -optimize -unsafe -d:MONO -out:RunUO.exe -recurse:Server/*.cs -r:System.dll -r:System.Web.dll -r:System.Xml.dll -r:System.Data.dll -r:System.Drawing.dll -r:System.Windows.Forms.dll

Uoinfection

Wanderer
ey thanks for answer!

i open putty and put this in console? or Do I need make other action first¿?

in my hosting i have 3 folder

- Uo game folder

- RunUo folder

- RunUo Test Center Folder

i want recompile core runuo tc first.

thanks fwiffo

Uoinfection

Wanderer
hi!

i search in google and look this:

i can use this:command cd /uo/runuotc/ push enter

i then write this: mcs -warn:2 -optimize -unsafe -d:MONO -out:RunUO.exe -recurse:Server/*.cs -r:System.dll -r:System.Web.dll -r:System.Xml.dll -r:System.Data.dll -r:System.Drawing.dll -r:System.Windows.Forms.dll

is this ok?