RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt a wish forum game!

daat99

Staff member
supernova72611 said:
Granted. your alive but the world still sucks.

I wish i was a Samurai.
Granted, you're now a board game figure samurai in a game that nobody ever plays.

I wish cd's wouldn't get damaged all the time...

Icedddragon

Wanderer
granted, it is clean for 0.01 seconds before a giant hiryu comes and shits on your car

I wish i was a hot lesbian with ninja powers :p

pacolaco2

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK said:
Granted, but Radwen then kills you.

I wish I had all power in the universe.

Granted but you soon collapse into yourself like a neutron star.

I wish that I Did not wish for anything. Mauhahaha. Can you say fallacy?

Icedddragon

Wanderer
granted but then you turn into a old man and shrivel up and die alone and think that you should have wished for something.

I wish radwen, rhexis, alis etc and me were ALL hot lesbians with ninja powers and no-one killed me :D

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Icedddragon said:
granted but then you turn into a old man and shrivel up and die alone and think that you should have wished for something.

I wish radwen, rhexis, alis etc and me were ALL hot lesbians with ninja powers and no-one killed me :D

Granted, but a boulder falls on you for wishing for something so silly and naive, thus killing you.

I wish I had more wishes.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
granted but your tongue falls out your mouth and then your mouth sews itself together making you unable to use them

I wish no-ones wish had been corrupted =þ

kellsar

Wanderer
Icedddragon said:
granted but your tongue falls out your mouth and then your mouth sews itself together making you unable to use them

I wish no-ones wish had been corrupted =þ

wish granted, but then the whole world falls apart for lack of innovation

i wish my wish was a wish