RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[crim command for Player Killers

adobab

Wanderer
[crim command for Player Killers

Crim Command for Player Killers:

Description : I've created this script for player killers. My shard uses OSI Publish 24 setting and new guard zone rules, if you are player killer, it's realy bad stiuation to understand whether you are crim or not, so player killer hesitates to entering a guard zone, checking runebook tries to recall etc. Now use a [crim command and it says you are criminal or not. that's all ! :p

Installation:
Scripts folder of your choice. No distro editting needed.

Attachments

• crim.cs
    793 bytes · Views: 159

danknight21

Wanderer
No for pre aos and AOS. What i think he has is a sitiation where you make it so reds can come in town if they arent "crimminals" (defined as: recently killing sum1 or there pet, stealing, etc etc) When you are red you cant tell if u r a "criminal" so this command just helps with that.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Neat idea but reds can be attacked in town or did you take that into consideration?

Z

Zigler

i dont think you understand.. reds can be attacked anywhere.. when you allow them into town.. they can enter like anyone else.. and like anyone else if flagged as a criminal guards will be called on them by npcs.. this command always them to check if they are still flagged as a criminal so they arent guard whacked.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Yes but what if they are attacked by blues in town? I guess i do not understand.

Z

Zigler

DontdroptheSOAD said:
Yes but what if they are attacked by blues in town? I guess i do not understand.

it would be like a blue attacking a red anywhere else in the world.. whats so hard to understand about that?

adobab

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD said:

According to publish 24, you can enter a guardzones like anyone else, if you are blue, you can attack to a player killer, but you become an aggressor to him, and he can kill you in guardzone. i mean pk only kill a players that attacked to him or criminals or other player killers in guardzones. And the most importan point that if you are pk, you must not enter a guard zone if you are criminal. This is the easy way to understand that you are criminal or not for player killers. That's all. ;)