RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Custom Art] Animated Stasis Chambers

otimpyre

Sorceror
Statis_Tubes.gif <-Stasis Chambers Lights.gif <-Indicator_Lights older Version
Got inspired last night to release some more art projects that I was selfishly hoarding. They have been collecting dust on a thumb drive for about a year now .
This is a Large set. 41 images - 13 animations - consisting of 3-4 frames each of twitching bodies & bubbles, organs like beating hearts, and mad scientist like electrical tubes . They are item animations and a tutorial explaining how to add new animated items to your art.mul can be found via my sig. As always you are welcome. Hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

• Stasis Chambers_Animated.zip
    150.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Indicator_Lights.zip
    44.6 KB · Views: 38

Macil

Sorceror
Wow Eddie. Didn't even post what amazingly awesome game a lot of the base art came from. I'm ashamed! Perfect opportunity here to spread the word of a long forgotten and mostly unknown to begin with game. But nope! Straight to UO you go! Sigh. *Shakes head* :)

Oh hey, and where's the tubes that had the buttons and little status indicators on them? Those were sweet. You should upload those too if you still have them.

otimpyre

Sorceror
The male bodies and organs came from an old shooter called Strife. Provided by Macil. :) And I will add the little indicator ones later tonight.