RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Custom Art] Celtic Desktop Patcher & New Missing Pieces

otimpyre

Sorceror
Preview.png

These are the missing images that fix issues with Celtic Desktop like unreadable moongates menu caused when you installed the fonts. Guild Button, Quests button, Virtue Star, And Ring Boxes. And missing Invulnerable health bar.

WARNING!!!!
Celtic _Patcher_Fonts.zip auto installs the old version of celtic desktop to your Ultima Directory then you have to manually drag drop the fonts.mul into your directory then manually add all my pieces to your gump.mul using uo fiddler. Afterwards to get the full set. The patcher includes all the containers, armor, ect.. that came with the original.

Attachments

• Celtic_Fix.rar
    6.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Celtic_Patcher_Fonts.zip
    906.2 KB · Views: 83

Willfaith

Sorceror
i have installed this and have a problem: status bar, options's menù, journal and skill menù are unchanged.
how can I do? precisely where I find the following files? Finally: to create a patcher like you did as you do? thanks for sharing and for his work

otimpyre

Sorceror
Yeah I'm to lazy to color the entire menu of all gumps. This patch and new pieces is only for those gumps that are usually kept open on your desktop. Or used often. Also mods classic containers, death box, plate, leather, healthbars, backpack. Ect... Just like the classic Celtic Desktop only this fixes things that got broken through the years.