RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Custom Art] Clean pools

otimpyre

Sorceror

[Updated] added rounded corners for use in making dungeon.
also added option floor tile with no seams
This took well over 6 hours. Painted alot of pixels by hand.
Include are all the stairs, one paver tile, and one seamless floor tile. Also include text file with all flag info.

To Do: make some flooded dungeon, pool, and bath items. Soap bubbles ect..

Attachments

• Flooded stairs.zip
    124.4 KB · Views: 35

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
As of right now, this is not much of use to me. I do admit that it does in fact look better, but something such as a pool isn't exactly a big worry or big deal for me on my shard. But on the other hand...I would love to see a full set of art for flooded dungeons. Such as special cave walls/floors/ect. Perhaps even some new sunken treasure art to go along with it. I would love to start working on a new custom, under-water dungeon on my shard if you actually finish a larger set. Keep up the great work. =D

Nockar

Sorceror
Nice work! Thanks for sharing. Would love to use any more custom stuff that you end up making! ;o)

otimpyre

Sorceror
Thank you. All my art is for RunUO community. I have lots more stuff just gotta properly organize things.
That reminds me gotta try to post link to my photobucket gallery in sig

Nockar

Sorceror
Would be neat ot have a way to make a whole “under water” dungeon or a sunken ship. Make everything like its all under water.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Well the cool thing about this set is you can add items inside the blue area without using a hued blood tile to simulate water. The various hues on the steps give the illusion of depth. I could however add some more walls with the waterline effect.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Im gonna make an underwater set. Coral, sea plants ect.. But making underwater walls and such is easier to just hue stone and tiles. The sunken ship is doable. *sighs* think I'll smash it into smaller pieces lol