RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

custom artwork invisible + UOFiddler issues

scadeus

Traveler
Hey everyone,
although I'm not quite new in here, I have another issue and hope you guys can help me out. I got a small Shard running under RunUO 2.1, Build 4272.35047. My latest Achievement was to implement a few custom items. Until here everything worked fine, but there are two things that are getting on my nerves.

Firstly, my custom gumps magically become invisible after logging out and in again. Via [viewequip I am still able to get rid of those items, after re-equipping them, they are visible again. I have absolutely no idea, why that is... If you could help me out, i have attached the corresponding script. Don't mind the german title, I have only changed the names in the code.

Secondly and directly related, I have the feeling that my UOFiddler (4.6) doesn't quite update the items (icons) as it should. After exporting the edited .muls into my game directory, everything is fine and I'm able to spawn the items and everything. But if I paste the exact same .muls into my UOFiddler directory, the item slots are marked as free again, whereas the gumps and tiledatas remain as they should.

I hope I made clear what exactly my problem is... If not, feel free to ask! :)

Attachments

• Plattenpanzer.cs
    1.3 KB · Views: 1