RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Custom Gumps] Celtic Desktop + Fixes

otimpyre

Sorceror
Paperdoll Preview.png
This is an old desktop people loved. I will be releasing my own custom desktop soon.

These are the missing images that fix issues with Celtic Desktop like unreadable moongates menu caused when you installed the fonts. Guild Button, Quests button, Virtue Star, And Ring Boxes. And missing Invulnerable health bar.

WARNING!!!!

Celtic Patcher +fonts.zip/RAR auto installs the old version of celtic desktop to your Ultima Directory.
The patcher includes all the containers, armor, ect.. that came with the original.
Then you have to manually drag drop the fonts.mul into your UO directory
The fonts are important. Because, of moongates Issues and such.
Last you must manually replace all the missing pieces I created in UOFiddler gumps.mul
Save then drop the new gumps.mul into your UO Directory.

Attachments

• Celtic Patcher +Fonts.RAR
    718.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Celtic_Fix.rar
    6.1 KB · Views: 17

Macil

Sorceror
Hey Otim, I have the fixed Guild and Quest buttons with the matching pentagram (Facing the proper orientation) if you want it for this upload.

Macil

Sorceror
On second thought, I am not sure where they're stored right now (or if I even have them at all). With UO Fiddler being broken, I don't know any ways to check the art files to see what is what. :-/

Unless someone has a fix for it. :rolleyes: