Custom Mounts

Discussion in 'Custom Script Release Archive' started by valdis, May 31, 2006.

1. valdis

valdis Wanderer

Custom Mounts

Well, after taking my fill of everyone else's scripts. I thought it was time to give some things back to everyone here...

These are small scripts nothing earth shattering about them. But my players do enjoy them. I hope everyone else does as well

OSI Silversteed:

The Silversteed that comes with RUNUO isn't very good. This is a 100% on the money OSI SilverSteed.

Rainbow Horse:

The Rainbow horse came from my players wanting a easy way to change the color of they're pets, (I don't use UNI dye tubs) The Rainbow horse looks just like any other horse. Once tamed it's color depends on what it is feed. here is a list.

Apple = Red
    Lime = Green
    Lemon = Yellow
    Grapes = Light purple
    Dates = Dark Purple
    Pear = Light Green
    Squash = Light Yellow
    Cantaloupe = Blazing Yellow
    Peach = Umm, Peach.
    Cocnut = White
    Banana = Greenish Yellow
    Carrot = Blaze
    Watermelon = Pink
    Gold = Returns Horse to normal color

Colors can be add'd very easy.

I hope everyone enjoys them as much as my players do.

Thanks goes out to Iams for his work on the mounts as well. Thanks Bro, We miss you.

Valdis

Attached Files:

2. BaronVallyr

BaronVallyr Wanderer

about to install them right now. i like the feeding idea very cool^,^
  3. BaronVallyr

BaronVallyr Wanderer

'course going to go for more natural colours heh
  4. valdis

valdis Wanderer

Feel Free

Sure, please feel free to change things around as you see fit.

The colors that we used where the ones that players kept asking for.
  5. Manu

Manu Knight

Very nice idea, keep it up :)
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Wanderer

I must say I really like this idea... new way of looking at it and a nice spin too thanks for sharing
  7. valdis

valdis Wanderer

Well

It's got'n to the point that all the really good idea's have already been done. :D So this was the best I could come up with. lol
  8. Zyle

Zyle Wanderer

Very cool idea, looking forward to checking it out properly when I get in from work :)
  9. otimpyre

otimpyre Sorceror

Love this

Modding it to use my custom hues and gonna set up a taming area for these guys. Not gonna tell anyone about them just gonna put up a sign post in middle of area saying Don't feed these horses!
  10. valdis

valdis Wanderer

hehe

We did the same thing really on our shard. If you don't tell your players about it the only way to tell a normal horse from a rainbow horse is that the rainbow horses' name starts with a lower case h.

Normal Horse : A Horse

Rainbow Horse : A horse

easy to change if you don't want people to be able to tell what one is what.
  11. Mo Khan

Mo Khan Wanderer

Well, this was such a nice idea, I decided to go ahead and make an ostard and llama. All credit for this script, of course, belongs to valdis. Both have standard stats for each mobile.

Attached Files:

12. ii.

ii. Sorceror

Well you have a slight error on line 27 you misspelled aggressor, just a slight error nothing huge. Great script though
  13. otimpyre

otimpyre Sorceror

agressor

agressor is 1.0 spelling

aggressor is 2.0 spelling in the fightmode so to use these with 2.0 just change that one word and they all work.