RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Mounts

valdis

Wanderer
Custom Mounts

Well, after taking my fill of everyone else's scripts. I thought it was time to give some things back to everyone here...

These are small scripts nothing earth shattering about them. But my players do enjoy them. I hope everyone else does as well

OSI Silversteed:

The Silversteed that comes with RUNUO isn't very good. This is a 100% on the money OSI SilverSteed.

Rainbow Horse:

The Rainbow horse came from my players wanting a easy way to change the color of they're pets, (I don't use UNI dye tubs) The Rainbow horse looks just like any other horse. Once tamed it's color depends on what it is feed. here is a list.

Apple = Red
Lime = Green
Lemon = Yellow
Grapes = Light purple
Dates = Dark Purple
Pear = Light Green
Squash = Light Yellow
Cantaloupe = Blazing Yellow
Peach = Umm, Peach.
Cocnut = White
Banana = Greenish Yellow
Carrot = Blaze
Watermelon = Pink
Gold = Returns Horse to normal color

Colors can be add'd very easy.

I hope everyone enjoys them as much as my players do.

Thanks goes out to Iams for his work on the mounts as well. Thanks Bro, We miss you.

Valdis

Attachments

• SilverSteed.rar
    960 bytes · Views: 239
  • RainbowHorse.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 280

valdis

Wanderer
Feel Free

BaronVallyr said:
'course going to go for more natural colours heh

Sure, please feel free to change things around as you see fit.

The colors that we used where the ones that players kept asking for.

valdis

Wanderer
Well

Sunshine said:
I must say I really like this idea... new way of looking at it and a nice spin too thanks for sharing

It's got'n to the point that all the really good idea's have already been done. :D So this was the best I could come up with. lol

otimpyre

Sorceror
Love this

Modding it to use my custom hues and gonna set up a taming area for these guys. Not gonna tell anyone about them just gonna put up a sign post in middle of area saying Don't feed these horses!

valdis

Wanderer
hehe

otimpyre said:
Modding it to use my custom hues and gonna set up a taming area for these guys. Not gonna tell anyone about them just gonna put up a sign post in middle of area saying Don't feed these horses!

We did the same thing really on our shard. If you don't tell your players about it the only way to tell a normal horse from a rainbow horse is that the rainbow horses' name starts with a lower case h.

Normal Horse : A Horse

Rainbow Horse : A horse

easy to change if you don't want people to be able to tell what one is what.

Mo Khan

Wanderer
Well, this was such a nice idea, I decided to go ahead and make an ostard and llama. All credit for this script, of course, belongs to valdis. Both have standard stats for each mobile.

Attachments

• Rainbow Mounts.rar
    2.8 KB · Views: 36

ii.

Sorceror
Well you have a slight error on line 27 you misspelled aggressor, just a slight error nothing huge. Great script though

otimpyre

Sorceror
agressor

agressor is 1.0 spelling

aggressor is 2.0 spelling in the fightmode so to use these with 2.0 just change that one word and they all work.