RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Scripts Not Loading

Crod76

Sorceror
Greetings... been away a while.

Several years ago I remember adding scripts to the file, shutting the server down, booting it back up and it would load in the new stuff. Now, I did an initial compile with the COMPILE.WIN - Release.bat, and from then on it doesn't seem like anything I change in the scripts makes a difference. Hell, I even deleted the script file and it still booted right up. I deleted the "Scripts" and the "Server" folders and it booted up like nothing happened.

I'm sure I don't have a second file with another server or anything that it could be reading... did the initial Compile run all the scripts and now it's just stored in the EXE? What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.

~C~

Crod76

Sorceror
For example... I changed the Holiday dates for this year. They were previously set for 2019. Nothing happened. The other thing I did was to change the max kill amounts on the champ spawns. Again, the info gump still shows the old tallies.

I did figure out I need to recompile with any changes to the scripts, that's where you see the errors (if any) but still doesn't change the things I mentioned.

Any ideas?

Thanks