RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daat99's Custom OWLTR (Ore\Wood\Leather\Tokens\Recipes)

daat99

Staff member
TornadoRDT said:
hi i noticed one problem i make me on my admin account one spell caster key and i try to edit them with [props but i cant put there some of the items value in that key i only can edit keyring, potionkeg and sand do i make somthing wrong or you need to fix that ? on all another key´s i can edit every resource just on that dont work :confused:
That was intentional and isn't a bug.

xX_Devious_Xx, how exactly are you deleting the acounts?

I use [admin then I click on accounts then I click on inactive then I click on mark all then click on delete. I also tried just doing one account at a time. Still it crashes. I can here the thing trying to empty the tokentrashpacks when I hit delete then it crashes. Even when I do it one at a time. But anyway thats what I do.

daat99

Staff member
Please make this modification to the trash backpack script and let me know if they work:
Code:
public static void EmptyTrash(Mobile from, Item item)
{
[B][COLOR="Red"]	if ( from == null || from.Backpack == null || item == null )
		return;
[/COLOR][/B]	ArrayList items = item.Items;

I didn't tested it yet nor tried to compile it so if you have any errors or if it doesn't work let me know.

P.S.
Test it without lucid's modifications to make sure that it works, lucid's way should help as well though.

Boulder

Sorceror
Daats99

looking for runic tinkers tools and runic fletchers tools in game
serched the scripts found bouth under new witch came with this system
search fQa in daats web site. could not find answer
on the controler have every thing inabled except reciepts
even as admin can not find them too runic tools
can any body help me figure out are they suposed to be in this system
if so how can i fix this so i can find them
can any body help me figure out how to get runic tinkering working in daat99 system

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boulder are you trying to use the [add or are you trying to just find them? The ore elementals drop em when you kill them. but there is a command to add them I just cant remember how to do it though sorry.

daat99

Staff member
xX_Devious_Xx said:
Thank You Daat. That little fix worked. It deleted all the inactive accounts with no crashes. Thanks again for it.
Glad I can help (and thanks for reporting it) :)

daat99

Staff member
Ragnarok04 said:
Will this version of the script be compatable with RunUO v2.0?:confused:
I haven't had time to download RunUO 2 and decide if upgrading this system will realy add functionality to the shard or not.
I should have some time in about a 6-7 weeks to look into it in more detailes.
Once I will I'll see if an upgrade release will be in order or simply an "uninstall" script (to make it easier for people to upgrade to RunUO 2 without loosing their items due to the OWLTR).

P.S.
If anyone have the time to do some research on the subject and tell me exactly what features of the OWLTR can't be easily obtained using the RunUO 2 distro than please send me a (in-forum) pm about it with some detailes.

Thanks in advanced and sorry I can't do it in the near future.
daat99

I need this badly for the CFTB System, so I will provide the updates when it is complete. At least untile Daat is ready to deal with 2.0.

Alcyone

Sorceror
ty, Lucid

I had all but given up trying 2.0 because my shard is mainly centered around BODs, bioengineering, and crafting. But thanks to you, there is hope again.

daat99

Staff member
Lucid Nagual said:
I need this badly for the CFTB System, so I will provide the updates when it is complete. At least untile Daat is ready to deal with 2.0.
Thanks a lot Lucid :)
I should be able to deal with this stuff at the beginning of augost (assuming I'll pass all the 23 tests I have and won't need to take any of them again) :)

Daat99

Thanks a lot Lucid :)
I should be able to deal with this stuff at the beginning of augost (assuming I'll pass all the 23 tests I have and won't need to take any of them again) :)
NP I'll just get it working untile you have the time to look them over and possibly add to it. Many thanks for your great work Daat.

Edit: I have a volunteer helping and credit will be given. Hopefully, won't be too long.

daat99

Staff member
Lucid Nagual said:
NP I'll just get it working untile you have the time to look them over and possibly add to it. Many thanks for your great work Daat.

Edit: I have a volunteer helping and credit will be given. Hopefully, won't be too long.
If you're interested and not too far into the process than let me know and I'll send you the updated version that I didn't released which includes some bug fixes.

cjpainter1

Sorceror
Hello, might anyone have an idea on this error? I'm sure it's something so simple but I can't find Nada. Any suggestions and pointers are very welcomed and needed.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 9