RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damage increase % cap

Keiseki

Wanderer
Hello, I am pretty new to the community and I have had some questions on how to increase the Damage increase cap. I have searched the forums and found a few threads but most of them did not explain how to apply the changes well. I then decided I would mess around with it but I had no luck.

BaseWeapon.cs
Code:
* The following damage bonuses multiply damage by a factor.
* Capped at x3 (300%).
*/
//double factor = 1.0;
int percentageBonus = 0;

I have tried editing this but it just increased the standard amount of damage.
I am looking to have a cap of 500%. So if I were to have a cumulative bonus of lets say 400% damage increase and a dagger that did 10-11 damage it should display 40-44 not including strenth bonus. Could anyone please show me the exact line to edit so i can achieve this cap? Any help will be appriciated.

*Edit

I seem to have figured it out. If anyone is interested in changing the AOS attribute weapon damge cap it can be found in BaseWeapon.cs
Code:
#region Modifiers
            /*
            * The following are damage modifiers whose effect shows on the status bar.
            * Capped at 100% total.
            */
            int damageBonus = AosAttributes.GetValue( attacker, AosAttribute.WeaponDamage );

// Horrific Beast transformation gives a +25% bonus to damage.
            if( TransformationSpellHelper.UnderTransformation( attacker, typeof( HorrificBeastSpell ) ) )
                damageBonus += 25;

// Divine Fury gives a +10% bonus to damage.
            if ( Spells.Chivalry.DivineFurySpell.UnderEffect( attacker ) )
                damageBonus += 10;

int defenseMasteryMalus = 0;

// Defense Mastery gives a -50%/-80% malus to damage.
            if ( Server.Items.DefenseMastery.GetMalus( attacker, ref defenseMasteryMalus ) )
                damageBonus -= defenseMasteryMalus;

int discordanceEffect = 0;

// Discordance gives a -2%/-48% malus to damage.
            if ( SkillHandlers.Discordance.GetEffect( attacker, ref discordanceEffect ) )
                damageBonus -= discordanceEffect * 2;

if ( damageBonus > 100 )     [B]//Change this to what you like//[/B]
                damageBonus = 100;       [B]//Change this to what you like//[/B]
            #endregion

adamg6284

Squire
which part do you change though?? thepart all the way to the bottom? and if so, do the numbers have to be the same?

Iraq-

Sorceror
if ( damageBonus > 100 ) //Change this to what you like// damageBonus = 100; //Change this to what you like//

Yes they should be the same.