RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decorators / Imaginative People

Raphael94

Wanderer
Hello,

I'm looking for someone to add to my team, but just not anybody..

Just to give a brief introduction on what you will be working with, UOReborn is using a custom map not the old-school map everybody knows. Our goal is to create a brand new experience in discovering everything once again with massive amounts of added content to give the game that much needed boost it needs to once again give fun to old/new players.

UOReborn has already been under development for half a year, we have loads of content already. I would love to list it all here but it would be way too much. I will let you know that everything is UOR based but with added flavor.

Anyways this is what we want on our team :

1. Be Relaxed
2. Be Creative
3. Brainstorm Ideas
4. Devote Time
5. Help Create The Best UO Experience

I know these are some tough requirements but this is all I'm looking for somebody who can help decorate the map and be imaginative and fun, this is a project that's meant to be fun not another job!

Contact info in sig!

Thanks!