RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donations:

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Donations:

Paypal:

[email protected]

Snail Mail:

Ryan McAdams
Interactive Intelligence
7601 Interactive Way
Indianapolis, IN 46278

Donation Levels:

Copper: 1 - 25
Silver: 25 - 100
Gold: 100 - 250
Platinum: 250+

All donations previous will be converted after we get some time, so bear with us.

Cyndrz

Wanderer
I tried to get to the donation page today and nothing came up for me so I will assume I have done something wrong. When I go to my paypal account can I just add your email address and it will work? Sorry didnt want to make mistake when it comes to money and I have also encountered a problem today on the forums that I created myself and could really use to have someone contact me on this please. Sorry and thank you for your time. Oh ya and I loved the blog

Phantom

Knight
Cyndrz said:
I tried to get to the donation page today and nothing came up for me so I will assume I have done something wrong. When I go to my paypal account can I just add your email address and it will work? Sorry didnt want to make mistake when it comes to money and I have also encountered a problem today on the forums that I created myself and could really use to have someone contact me on this please. Sorry and thank you for your time. Oh ya and I loved the blog

You should use the link in your user control panel.

Otherwise you won't become a subscriber.