RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[door command

Architect

Wanderer
[door command

Just something little for players that can be used to open doors fast if you make quickkey macro to this command.... life saver in some PvP situations.

Drop the script in your custom folder

Enjoy

Attachments

• DoorCommand.cs
    796 bytes · Views: 79

Architect

Wanderer
Believe me double clicking is slower and you will need to actually place the cursor over the door then click it and that is slow when you can just press single key...

Also you are being chased by someone... you come to gate and use quick key to open door.... when you are pass it you use quick key again and chaser will need to open the door again. You will never need to hassle with mouse.

Macro finds all doors in radius of 2 tiles and it opens only those doors player can normally open by double clicking. It doesn't give you targetting cursor.. it simply opens the door immediately when key is pressed.

Waverian

Wanderer
Uhm... Granted the attempt is appreciated, and it's always nice to see new scripts submitted.. but..

UO has a macro already in place for this. "OpenDoor" on the options > macro screen.. :p

Architect

Wanderer
well idea for this came when i played in POL shard where that ready macro didn't work... so i didn't actually remember it had this macro... but...

What advantage [door actually has then?

Simply you don't need to stand in tile next to the door and face the door in order to open or close it... simply faster.