RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Download]Uo Brazilian Reborn Mount Patch Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorspire

Knight
It won't happen unless they can prove that they have a loss of earnings or revenue in direct relation to this project, I think it was discussed earlier in the thread :)

soulsoul666

Sorceror
well ...I still think that original gumps are ugly....
and want to rework this gumps to any other gumps... if someone wants to help me I would be very happy...
cya guys =]

Nockar

Sorceror
and want to rework this gumps to any other gumps... if someone wants to help me I would be very happy...
cya guys =]

Sorry, I don’t quite understand? What are you asking help for?

Tabain

Sorceror
He wants to redo the basic gumps in UO, such as the paperdoll, buttons, journal and options menu and such to go with the animations, basically reskinning UO, and wants help from other artists to collaborate on a gump pack.

Nockar

Sorceror
cya guys =]

Ahh, any chance you can release your awesome looking animations before you take the time to do gumps for everything??

soulsoul666

Sorceror
Ahh, any chance you can release your awesome looking animations before you take the time to do gumps for everything??
yeah i will realease this pack for test.. i just want to test a little bit more to remove some bugs with some animations =]

soulsoul666

Sorceror
Hello guys... i am in final fase of debug of my project.... some guy of community helped me with gumps....
i will distribute a other pack to community while did not finish project..
if anyone want to download
link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vphfsa9f3pxumw6
this pack contains 26 mountable creatures plus 15 dragons...
i think this will be the last incomplete beta before original release...
well.. cya guys!

soulsoul666

Sorceror
i dont have the list of all creatures present in full pack cause i must design the body.def, bodyconv.def and mobtype.txt of the full pack yet ...
sorry =/..
i think i replaced around 80% of uo monster animations.. and added more than 60 new ones.. i think

Nockar

Sorceror
Not sure how I am going to fit those all in the game files with the old ones. But were there is a will there is a way! ;o)

Nockar

Sorceror
I was just looking at the PDF file by Thilgon that has all the animation spots listed. Looks like there are 267 blank H/L/P spots.

soulsoul666

Sorceror
Not sure how I am going to fit those all in the game files with the old ones. But were there is a will there is a way! ;o)
You cound not add all my animations with the old ones of uo... know why?
cause uo 2d client has one ridiculus limitation of sum of all animation files.... this limit is 1 gb....
the sum of my animx.mul files equals 991 mb =P... well... if u know how to make it possible.. call me =P

Nockar

Sorceror
You cound not add all my animations with the old ones of uo... know why?
cause uo 2d client has one ridiculus limitation of sum of all animation files.... this limit is 1 gb....
the sum of my animx.mul files equals 991 mb =P... well... if u know how to make it possible.. call me =P

Is that 1GB per animX.mul file? Or 1GB for all 5 anim mul files?

- oh, sum of all anim = 1gb. just read that

Status
Not open for further replies.