RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Download]Uo Brazilian Reborn Mount Patch Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulsoul666

Sorceror
sorry.. im having some problems with my university and my job... so i must finish this before..
after 1 of december i will come back to my project

milva

Sorceror
Thank you soul for all you have shared and best of luck with your university and job :)
we have added all your custom mounts- SS just show's a few of them, the Griffon is shown
with just standing still and the other one with movement.

soulsoul666

Sorceror
sorry for my disappearance.. well let me explain my history ..
in day christmas my father suffered a heart attack... so im going to hospital all days.. and all nights....
then I'm having little time to expend with the project...
well now the progress of project..
all creatures finished...
all bodydefs, mobtypes finished..
all tiledatas finished...
all textures of cenarium replaced to new ones... without bugs...
replacing all arts to UO KR arts without loss (in progress)

well i designed a new toll to export from UO KR.. and resize, cut, an add... with minium loss...
and im doing this with love.. to avoid any kind of bug...
after my father came back to home.. i will finish this shit =)

well.. cya my friends.. here the screenshot of cenarium with original.. and with my modifications..

edit: i saw one bug with one type of wall im my image.. and corrected this =P now.... i dont want to reescreenshot this...
remember.. im doing this cenarium... its not finished yet... i must replace the trees.. doors... some kind of plants.. floor... and other thinks.. its just one "how its look like".. to compare

Nockar

Sorceror
That just awesome!! Thank you so very much for putting in all the time to create that stuff!

An idea. What about releasing it in parts as you get it done?

LordHogFred

Knight
This is awesome. What tools are you using to position models to capture the animations?
I've been looking about for some sort of software that I could import 3D characters into, position them in a UO perspective and then capture frames.

soulsoul666

Sorceror
This is awesome. What tools are you using to position models to capture the animations?
I've been looking about for some sort of software that I could import 3D characters into, position them in a UO perspective and then capture frames.
well, u can use 3d studio max to do this.... this is my method:
- import animation and put him im correct angulation and size
- save this position in front
- rotate animation to make the 5 uo positions...
- in any position you must render the frames of any kind of move (attack, walk, run, etc...)
- select importante frames to reduce then to uo (you dont want to make a walk animation with 200 frames.... you must reduce it to 10 frames.. for example)
- then, use my program (you can enconter my old program vinculed to UOfiddler.. buts its an old version) to mass import it to uo
well cya man =)

Huster

Sorceror
Wow. This is just amazing. Thanks for all this job.
Just a question. Are you going to release the animations to the community?

Good job and good luck ;)

soulsoul666

Sorceror
Wow. This is just amazing. Thanks for all this job.
Just a question. Are you going to release the animations to the community?

Good job and good luck ;)
yeah.. i will realease all think to comunity.. but i will realease only the complete pack.. dont want to share more "betas"

soulsoul666

Sorceror
not today... im working on a backup cause.. after megauploads become unavaluable i became afraid of the destiny of media fire =P

Status
Not open for further replies.