RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Download]Uo Brazilian Reborn Mount Patch Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulsoul666

Sorceror
I must finish more one animation.. after this i will debug all project trying to find bugs.. and convert something to be full compatible with run uo
cya guys

milva

Sorceror
Once we have all these in as scripts I will be sure to post a SS of them along with the
Lore gump showing on one ;)

soulsoul666

Sorceror
well guys.. i finally finished all animations... now i am in debug fase of project...
soon i will release this animations to the comunity...
i dont have good gumps do replace to uo original gumps.. anyone want to help me with this? if anyone have a gump pack and want to compatilhate with me.. i will give the proper credits ...
i need some good style to be compatible with my amazing animation pack.. like pack of art obscura.. for example:

if anyone want to help me with gumps.. i will distribute this gumps with my project.. and give the proper credit to the owner..
well cya guys

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Those gumps above look pretty decent, I just don't care much for the paperdoll container gump (ugly in my opinion...I think it's the buttons that mostly throws it off.)

My big question about your animations and art, before I actually use any of this. Where did you get your animations...? Did you rip them from WOW? Other games? Just seems unlikely that you did them all yourself...I'm sure it would of been a lot of work ripping them from one game to put in another, but still not the same as making them yourself.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Haha, yeah. Honestly I think replacing the default UO gumps that make up it's "theme" is a bad idea for any shard. Unless you have devised a way of letting the actually player select your theme(s) or the default UO theme while still having your other custom gumps.

Vorspire

Knight
Of course he ripped them from WoW, it's just a case of using a 3D model viewer to export animations as gifs for the 4 directions required for the UO client...
It's still hard work to get it right though so credit where it's due :)

Status
Not open for further replies.