RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Download]Uo Brazilian Reborn Mount Patch Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulsoul666

Sorceror
[Download]Uo Brazilian Reborn Mount Patch Beta

Sorry i dont know if this the correct location to post this... if i post in wrong location.. plz some admin can move this? thanks

Hello my friends, with great honor i come here today to present to everyone the first mountable creatures Beta from UO Brazilian Reborn project
Well many of you doesnt know WTF is UO Brazilian Reborn Project... so i will explain

Brazilian Reborn is a project with order to rework ALL animations, rework gumps, rework itens, and rework cenarium of uo 2D...

I finally saw "one light in the end of tunel" for my project, and cause of this I am releasing today the first beta patch from my project

* This patch contains only oficial 2D montable creatures reworked... in other words... 25 mountable creatures reworked (plus 15 dragons and one especial mountable creature, the nightmare)
* This patch is only compatible with client > 7.0.x (in old clients this animations can cause crashs, erros, amostration problems.. etc.. and the dragons will not be displayed in correct range of vision if you dont use client 7.0.x)
* Plz dont try use this in OSI.... u can be banned!
* This patch is compatible with most of UO private servers, but specialy designed to be compatible (and more stable) with sphere, avoid many bugs with animations amostration in sphere
* You can use this in other emulators with out problems but some animations can display the wrong animation in some actions (attack, gethit.. etc)

Remember, this patch need Ultima Online Instaled.....

Some creatures are not the true vision of old animations in UO 2d... most of this is other approch of ideia (i know many of you will kill me when see the llama, but i cant do nothing =P)
Make an Backup before install

Download Tutorial:
->(optional) Put in your sign the banner from UO Brazilian Reborn (link below)
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1233/bannerrzv.gif (thanks =P)
-> Send me a PM calling "i want to download this patch", for example
-> Use this link to Download the last Beta 2.0 of mountable creatures + Dragons(Last incomplete version before full release):
link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vphfsa9f3pxumw6
-> Post screen shots of this patch here, comment, leave your sugestion.. etc
-> You can contact me via e-mail too ([email protected])

thanks everyone
Enjoy

Some screen shots of original Project (Many of this animations are not Include in this PATCH)

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Think we could get some more pictures of stuff that are in this patch? Like pictures of more mounts? I really like what I see so far.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Yes, I was sorta thinking the same thing. Although, honestly...they remind me of some of the dragons from Spyro, lmao.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Because they're just animation files and should work for any 3rd party server? Seeing as how they are client files and belong client side, I don't see why these can't be used for RunUO.

I'd just like to see more pictures...and possibly the file uploaded so people don't have to send a PM for the link, that's kinda weird.

Vorspire

Knight
James420;862384 said:
Yes, I was sorta thinking the same thing. Although, honestly...they remind me of some of the dragons from Spyro, lmao.

Nah, screen-shot #1 is Malygos, screenshot #2 is either Keristrasza or Halion but not sure what the 3rd screen-shot is...

Also, the "Twilight Dragon" are 3 drakes that guard Sartharion in the Obsidian Sanctum.

soulsoul666

Sorceror
Some explanations about why this project is original designed by sphere.
Sphere have some bugs in anime amostration.. i will give u examples:
in original uo, if u define animations with type Monster, no problem agains display
Blocknumber Offset
Explanation
0 Walk
5 Stand
10 Die 1
15 Die 2
20 Attack 1
25 Attack 2
30 Attack 3
35 Misc. 1
40 Misc. 2
45 Misc. 3
50 Stumble
55 Misc. (Stomp, slap ground, etc.)
60 Misc. (Cast, breathe fire, etc.)
65 Take Hit 1
70 Misc. 4
75 Take Hit 2
80 Take Hit 3
85 Fidget 1
90 Fidget 2
95 Fly
100 Landing Animation
105 Die in Flight

but in sphere, if u use high detail creatures in bodydef > 200... some problems an appear.. and the display will be this:
Blocknumber Offset
Explanation
0 Walk Unarmed
5 Stand
10 Die 1
15 Die 2
45 Attack 1
50 Attack 2
55 Attack 3
80 Cast (Directed Spell)
85 Cast (Summon/Area Spell)/Fidget 1
90 Fidget 2
95 Run / Fly
100 Take Hit

this is why some creures can be displayed wrong in run uo... but i will build a patch to be compatible with runuo(and other emulators when i release the oficial project)

Vorspire;862401 said:
Nah, screen-shot #1 is Malygos, screenshot #2 is either Keristrasza or Halion but not sure what the 3rd screen-shot is...

Also, the "Twilight Dragon" are 3 drakes that guard Sartharion in the Obsidian Sanctum.

uhn.. u are wrong
first screenshot: Kalecgos .. one of the followers from malygos
second screenshot: Twilight Dragon present in new UO cataclym... i know... cataclysm dont release yet but i have a beta from the game =P
third screenshot: Mountable wyvern... in uo replace to be displayed in reptalon slot =P

about creatures:
Animations included in this project are ripped from WOW, baldur`s gate 2 throne of bhaal, diablo, and UO KR/SA
about cenarium of original project:
Cenarium tiles ripped from UO KR/SA and other things from internet

i will post a screenshot of mountable creatures present in this beta patch:

enjoy

Vorspire

Knight
soulsoul666;862414 said:
uhn.. u are wrong
first screenshot: Kalecgos .. one of the followers from malygos
second screenshot: Twilight Dragon present in new UO cataclym... i know... cataclysm dont release yet but i have a beta from the game =P

Fair point on #1 - They look almost alike ;)
But I'm not wrong about the Twilight Dragons, because the Obsidian Sanctum's mini bosses are Twilight Dragons (although they look different to your SS), who guard Sartharion and the Black Dragonflight's eggs. This is obviius because the most notable achievement available for that raid is Twilight Vanquisher, where you defeat Sartharion while the 3 Twilight Dragons are still alive. Nice and easy achievement :D

As for #3 - I honestly didn't notice it, I was talking about #4, not sure what that was hehe, but #3 is obviously (as you say) the Wyverns that are Horde controlled flight-point mounts.

It's really cool that you've managed to do this, I'm very impressed with the work to be honest andI think I will use it for my shard in the future, if I ever get the time to make it all happen. My shard is based entirely on WoW's fundamental systems, it incorporates a user interface that mimics WoW with targeting, paperdoll, level bar and ability bar. I deleted RunUO's entire Spell system and replaced it with a dynamic WoW-like ability system for one thing, all I'm lacking are things like these awesome animations you have managed to piece together, I just hope they are re-makes and not direct rip-offs, because that could cause some legal problems down the line :p Blizzard hate this stuff more than EA ever will and they won't hesitate to tear me a new A if they found me using these animations, so I just want to be sure :)

soulsoul666

Sorceror
i will be honest...i think blizzard will not process u by one server with... 100 players online... think about it.. wow have more tahn 3kk players... and i found one pirate server of wow with more than 10k players online.... if blizzard fuck u cause u used a "patch".. omg... no words for this =P

some of this animations have some modifications in relation of color.. and some other corrections in size.. texture... aparence... but im not the designer of this animations... i only render, correct something, correct some colors, center the animation, etc.. and other things like this =P

i used my own program to build this.... if u know UOFiddler... the animation editing tool designed in UOFiddler is designed by me.. look in the top of UOFiddler (by Soublighter =P)... this is a hard job make this perfect animations.. with perfect colors... soon as possible i will make one site to put informations about the project and servers who will be compatible with this project =P

well.. thanks for your interest =P
cya

Vorspire

Knight
soulsoul666;862528 said:
i will be honest...i think blizzard will not process u by one server with... 100 players online... think about it.. wow have more tahn 3kk players... and i found one pirate server of wow with more than 10k players online.... if blizzard fuck u cause u used a "patch".. omg... no words for this =P

Blizzard will reap bloody vengeance upon anybody who infringes upon their copyright and then damn them all to eternity as mindless slaves to society.

*cough* not that *I* care or anything xD Thanks for the good work

HellRazor

Knight
Hey Soul, just wanted to thank you for sharing this work with the community. This is really cool stuff! Thank you!

soulsoul666

Sorceror
Ty hellrazor =P
just wait the full patch.... and u will see the best from my patch =]
if u can.. post some screenshots =]
i will be glad to see my job in real server =]

Blackheart87

Sorceror
I'll Try it :D
Easy installation and modding :)

Here some pic with some Color Mod :D

There are no Dragon like onixya in this patch at momento :(

Good the idea to change anim to horse when you mount it. :D

Good Animation when moving :)

soulsoul666

Sorceror
Thanks for post your screenshots... interesting screenshot

About dragons and other animations...
like i post before in my first post.. this patch only contain mountable creatures, the fullpatch, with many new creatures, new montable creatures, and all uo creatures reformed will be released when i finish this (and if my professors stop send me works to do in university =P)
well.. best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.