RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

durability to hats

madmik

Wanderer
Phantom i am sorry to say this but hats do have durability on osi.
i just looked at like 20 hats i have on my osi acc and all hade it.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Phantom said:
This isn't a request forum, this also isn't on OSI, so this has no place being here.

Errmm.. Phantom no offense but you really ought to reread Ryan's post...

Ryan said:
This forum is for request for modification. These request are likely NOT going to be filled by the RunUO team, although we do read this forum from time to time.
Thanks.

That to me looks like he is saying you CAN request mods for a script... and Uo Man simply asked if anyone has already added durability to hats.... Obviously if no one has he can simply proceed to the next obvious step and ask for someone create a script for that.

Phantom

Knight
Orbit Storm said:
Errmm.. Phantom no offense but you really ought to reread Ryan's post...

That to me looks like he is saying you CAN request mods for a script... and Uo Man simply asked if anyone has already added durability to hats.... Obviously if no one has he can simply proceed to the next obvious step and ask for someone create a script for that.

I am not going to argue, the rules go against the description.

Phantom

Knight
Forum Rules:
Do not request scripts anywhere on the forum. Attempt to write it yourself, the friendly master scripters of the Script Support forum will be glad to help out, and you will learn something from it. This also means that you are not to request that somebody show you where another thread, post, or script is located. Find it yourself or do without.

Like I said I am not going to argue with the rules ( the only thing I feel is valid ).

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Eerm.. thats for ANOTHER forum Phantom.... lol.. not this one, there is only ONE post at the beginning of this board... made by Ryan stating that you can request scripts here.. so........ I dunno

Greystar

Wanderer
actually he's right look right above

Announcement: Forum Rules and Guidelines
02-18-2005 Quantos (Moderator)

its in that. which overrides the sticky Ryan placed, kinda. Think things need to be cleared up a bit in this respect.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Greystar said:
actually he's right look right above its in that. which overrides the sticky Ryan placed, kinda. Think things need to be cleared up a bit in this respect.

Heh.. so that would explain why every time I placed a post asking for suggestions on a script that it would be deleted..... yes.. I'd say that DEFINITELY needs to be cleared up.. because it's rather irritating to type the same post 3-4 times and see it get deleted all those times..
And if this isn't the place for it... just where the hell DO you ask for such things?? You can't go anywhere else because there aren't any forums for that.... And if there isn't any.... I think the forum staff really needs to look towards what the board needs, no offense, but not everyone who comes into this forum is gonna just go and pick out what they want and add it to their server... Me, quite frankly, I look around, pick a few out, and see what other people suggest. Thats MY way of logical thinking.....Oh well... :(

Quantos

Lord
At no point does the thread I placed at the top of the forum conflict with what Ryan said.

Ryan merely points out that the dev's may not fill these for release here, or that they will even read this forum. The developers here have a lot on their plates, and some of this may be in the works, or possibly on the back burner. Keep your requests to EA/OSI confines.