RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easiest way to compile the core?

Behringer

Sorceror
Easiest way to compile the core?

Can anyone give steps on the easiest or simplest way to compile the unmodified core o a svn core? I'm not asking for support on changes to it, but am interested in seeing the process. I've read some on how to compile code in general, but it is based off of different tutorial examples from other places. Would just be a 'nice to have' feature for basic people that have played with the scripts, but want to dig in deeper.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Jeff

Lord
Behringer;700564 said:
Can anyone give steps on the easiest or simplest way to compile the unmodified core o a svn core? I'm not asking for support on changes to it, but am interested in seeing the process. I've read some on how to compile code in general, but it is based off of different tutorial examples from other places. Would just be a 'nice to have' feature for basic people that have played with the scripts, but want to dig in deeper.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/server-support/81976-how-compile-runuo-svn-revised.html

HellRazor

Knight
Save this as a batch file in your RunUO SVN directory and run it.

Code:
del server.exe
c:windowsmicrosoft.netFrameworkv2.0.50727csc.exe /unsafe /out:Server.exe /recurse:server*.cs /win32icon:Serverrunuo.ico