RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elf fix -- enjoy :/

z0rak

Wanderer
Elf fix -- enjoy :/

Add the following lines to Body.def in the main UO directory (this file is NOT your PlayUO directory). A quick explanation of why this works. Body.def was used to assign old body values to new body types -- like when ki-rins came out, they showed up as orange horses to non-upgraded people. If you add these lines, it will tell UO to show elves as humans.

Code:
605 {400} 0
606 {401} 0
607 {402} 0
608 {403} 0

S

stopthedrop

Halcyon-demise said:
share some plugins such like heal/cure and cross-heal. i c u keep healing spam after mortal attack ,that must be some plugin :)

Oh yea, hitting the mini heal hotkey and pushing last target is obviously a plugin. Seriously dude, just because you are incapable of performing simple tasks on a game that is years and years old, doesn't mean others can't. I'm sorry you are bad at a video game, but man-up and stop blaming your inability to play a game on "hax".

WarAngel

Wanderer
stopthedrop said:
Oh yea, hitting the mini heal hotkey and pushing last target is obviously a plugin. Seriously dude, just because you are incapable of performing simple tasks on a game that is years and years old, doesn't mean others can't. I'm sorry you are bad at a video game, but man-up and stop blaming your inability to play a game on "hax".

This is like the third time I've seen you flame people in this section of the forums. This isn't Starbucks.

S

stopthedrop

WarAngel said:
This is like the third time I've seen you flame people in this section of the forums. This isn't Starbucks.

First of all, you really need to learn what a flame is. Second, these damn guys go around and constantly harass zorak and call him a cheater all day long. Yes, I feel the need to defend him sometimes. Why? Because these guys are idiots, and they deserve whats coming at them. Now please, before you start jumping all over me about things you don't even know the half of, THINK. Now go back to living in your utopian world.